Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Connor Fucks Justin (2010)

Connor Fucks Justin (2010)

Year: 2010
Genre: Anal, oral, twinks
Duration: 00:25:09

Connor and Justin splash around in the pool for a while, till Connor says he's hungry. Clearly, he isn't craving a sandwich!

He kisses Justin and licks his stomach. Connor's new goatee makes him look like a hotter and more muscular version of Leonardo DiCaprio. Justin must feel like king of the world! Connor gets his cock out and Justin swallows it in his mouth.

While Justin is sucking his dick, Connor plays with Justin's toes. “Take it all the way,” he tells Justin. “You like sucking that, don't you? Fill up your mouth,” he says. All Justin can murmur is “Uh-huh.” Connor straddles Justin, pulling on Justin's cock and shoving his own deeper into Justin's mouth.

Justin sucks Connor's balls, making him moan in pleasure. They 69 each other, and then Connor gets what looks like the best rim job of his life! Justin eats Connor's ass deeper and longer than I can remember seeing! Connor sits back into it, forcing Justin's tongue inside him even deeper.

Both guys' dicks are rock hard. Justin keeps rimming Connor until he can't take anymore. He forces Justin down on the bed and grabs a condom. Now that he knows what Justin's talented mouth can do, he's going to take it even farther. Connor makes Justin put the condom on his huge dick using just his mouth.

“Get it on there,” Connor says. Justin manages to get it halfway down the thick shaft before he needs help. Then Connor flips him on his stomach and slides his cock inside him. Connor lays on top of the smaller guy, wrapping his muscular arms around Justin's shoulders and neck, and thrusting inside him.

The fucking gets more intense. The mattress bounces Justin up to meet Connor's dick. You can tell it's going balls-deep. Connor pulls Justin's leg back as he fucks him. It's forcing every last millimeter of his cock all the way in!

Connor jackhammers him. Justin has to hold onto the edge of the bed. “Slap my ass,” he says. Connor tells Justin he likes “fucking you like a little girl.” Looking in the mirror, Connor watches his dick sliding in and out.

Jumping off the bed, Connor sits in a chair. Justin climbs on that pole in a reverse-cowgirl. Justin's stiff dick slaps against his stomach as he gets fucked. Connor even lifts Justin up higher and spreads his legs so we can see his cock drilling all the way in.

Literally throwing Justin onto the bed, Connor fucks him missionary style. “Here it is,” Justin says. Cum arcs over his stomach, and hits his chest and shoulder. Connor pumps away for a few more moments, then says, “Now you're gonna make me come.”

Leaning up against the headboard, He tells Justin to jerk him off. Connor shoots and says, “Lick it all up! Yeah, lick it!” Justin sucks the cum off Connor's perfect abs. “Oh my God, you're such a good fuck,” Connor says.

Now they definitely need to get some lunch!

File size: 463 Mb
Format: WMV
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 30.00fps 2506kbps
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64kbps

File size: 463.8 MB

Download Connor Fucks Justin (2010)
Botichelli is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07384 секунды с 9 запросами