View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 03:10 AM   #175
real20
Banned

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

real20 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Rap3Lay (Illusion Soft) [uncen] Translation - English

Rap3Lay (Illusion Soft) [uncen] [2006, 3D, Simulator] [jap] [Translation English]

Year of manufacture : 2006
Translation : English
Tablet: Not required
Censorship : None
Publisher : Illusion Soft
Manufacturer : Illusion Soft

Description : Recently, many began to think that after such a successful simulator of the relationship "Sexy Beach 2", the studio will finally stop torturing girls, forcing players to chase after them, and then scoff, as it was in the series "Biko". But, obviously wrong. Today's copy is the best proof. He is in himself the "best" that was in "Biko" and at the same time got rid of his shortcomings. In general, a worthy successor.

Rap3, 3D, Simulator

Minimum system requirements :
Pentium III / Athlon 1.4 GHz; 256 MB of memory; 3D accelerator with 32 MB of memory; 3 GB on the hard drive;
Recommended system requirements for the game : Pentium 4 / Athlon XP 2.4; GHz 512 MB of memory; 3D accelerator with 128 MB of memory; 4 GB on the hard drive;

Extras. information :
This is an English unofficial game assembly. "One-button" installation, 100% working capacity, no censorship, no need to "japanize" windows.
By the game itself - the game is pretty tough (1 on 1, 1 in 2, 1 in 3, 4 in 1), in something even vile (SB3 - compared to this soft eroticism)

DOWNLOAD FILE(S) FROM:

Rap3Lay-en.part1.rar
Rap3Lay-en.part2.rar

Do you like the content of my contributions? Enter my Profile to find more
real20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02385 секунды с 9 запросами