View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 12:36 AM   #50
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Chloe Scott & Sizi Sev

Look at Chloe Scott and Sizi Sev! Typical Millennials! Sitting next to each other, staring into their cellphones...not saying a word. They're obsessed with their phones, working all the popular apps. Chat apps. Dating apps. Picture apps. The works. While Sizi is looking at pictures, Chloe is chatting with a fellah named Vonte. She finally breaks the silence. "OMG," Chloe chirps, "Vonte is so hot! But I'm worried". Sizi's not sure what Chloe means, but soon she learns Vonte is a big, buffed black man. Chloe knows she's going to hookup with Vonte, and she's never experienced "BBC". Sizi has, so she's going to school Chloe on how to handle a pice of big, black meat. But first Sizi will have to warm up Chloe's tight, pink cunt. And of course Chloe will return the favor. It doesn't take Sizi long to strap-on a 10" black dildo. "Trust me, this will open you up for Vonte!" as Sizi slides it in. This all ends with one of the greatest bush-shmoosing grinds you'll ever see!

Kissing leads to mutual cunnilingus of shaved pussies. Sizi gives Chloe a rimjob and fingers her. Sizi puts on a strap-on and fucks her white friend in doggy & missionary, including strap-on blowjob.

Filesize: 2.09 GB
Duration: 00:29:26
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, 59.940 FPS , 10000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Lesbian Domination, Fingering, Dildo, Lezdom Strapon

Download: Depfile

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy