View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 10:00 AM   #1427
Queenmargot33

Поблагодарили 83 раз(а) в 83 сообщениях

All my threads

Queenmargot33 Истина - свет. А вот и пример.
Default Texan Discipline

Texan Discipline

Film (running time 13:50) with gallery of 54 high res screengrabs
Added 6 Aug 2012 , updated 18 Jun 2013

Performers: Amelia Jane Rutherford, Jerry Diamond, Pandora Blake

Orientation: M/F

Pandora's Texan host is unhappy with her partying late and not wearing sunscreen. He decides a dose of the big paddle is required. Amelia is fascinated, but we all know what curiousity did to the cat...

Tags: Amelia Jane Rutherford, barefoot, consensual, domestic discipline, fair, film, hard punishment, Jerry Diamond, light-hearted, M|F, paddle, Pandora Blake, pencil skirt, positive, scolding, true story

This was a bit of a real life discipline scenario, although the impetus for the punishment came from me rather than Jerry. Amelia and I were staying in Dallas for the Texas All State Spanking Party, and the day before the party I'd broken the cardinal rule and burned myself swimming in an outdoor pool without wearing sunscreen. In Texas! I felt thoroughly stupid. I was also burning the candle at both ends staying up all night and getting up early for shoots including this one. All in all, it seemed like a great excuse for the traditional Texan paddling I was determined to get before going home.

The large wooden paddle is an object of fear, fascination and dread for me. I hate it, and perhaps as a result it's one of my top fantasy implements. I've been paddled only one or two times, and so it has retained that horror of the unknown which can lead to the most powerfully stomach-churning pre-spanking anticipation.

Amelia seemed to be on a mission to get as many paddlings as possible in Texas, and so it seemed appropriate for her to play a character who was overly fascinated witnessing her friend's punishment, and so ended up provoking one of her own. Jerry Diamond (a friend of Ten Amorette's and he really is a cowboy!) stepped in to do the honours, and we both loved playing with him. After this paddling I can honestly say that I remembered to wear sunscreen every day for the rest of my stay in Texas!

File Size : 173.6 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:50
Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 1 493 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 158 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Texan Discipline.rar - 173.6 MB
Queenmargot33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08031 секунды с 9 запросами