View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 01:49 PM   #1355
Queenmargot33

Поблагодарили 83 раз(а) в 83 сообщениях

All my threads

Queenmargot33 Истина - свет. А вот и пример.
Default Severe Paddles and Straps - Snow Mercy

Severe Paddles and Straps - Snow Mercy

2/17/17 This is the beginning of an intriguing real disciplinary spanking! Many don't know ( some do) that Snow Mercy asked for my help with her buckling down to get her PHD. She was slacking and making excuses. I offered my help and at the beginning of this punishment, (which took Snow's breath away) by giving her three months to finish her dissertation.

She gets and incredibly hard hand spanking OTK just to start! Then she is sent to fetch implements on at a time, as the wooden spoon, acrylic paddle and hairbrush bruises her bare bottom.

2/24/17 This week I continue driving into Snow's brain (via her bare bottom) about buckling down with focus to finish up her doctorate. You will see from this VERY SEVERE session that it was having a true effect on her. The funny thing was she knew my make-up artist from 'vanilla world' and she watched the entire spanking! This added to Snow's embarrassment. The make-up artist is my niece and I had no idea that she knew Snow from 'non-spanko' meetings through mutual friends. My niece didn't have to stay...she wanted to. I wonder to this day if there was a reason she wanted to see Snow get this blistering.

Enjoy this severe OTK session, that marked even a seasoned spanko like Snow. Then on to a face down, bottom up, strapping session, with Snow looking more beautiful than women have a right to.

File Size : 385.6 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:34:17
Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 1 452 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 113 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Severe Paddles and Straps - Snow Mercy.rar - 385.6 MB
Queenmargot33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02011 секунды с 9 запросами