View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 02:41 PM   #1154
Queenmargot33

Поблагодарили 83 раз(а) в 83 сообщениях

All my threads

Queenmargot33 Истина - свет. А вот и пример.
Default The Morpheus Club: Pandora's Initiation

The Morpheus Club: Pandora's Initiation

Film (running time 37:20)
Added 12 May 2012 , updated 18 Aug 2016
Performers: Amelia Jane Rutherford, Hywel Phillips, Pandora Blake, Thomas Cameron
Orientation: M/F

New slavegirl Pandora is nervous, untrained and intimidated by the experienced Amelia. She endures bondage, nipple clamps, humiliating inspections and punishment, culminating in a painful double caning.

Tags: Amelia Jane Rutherford, back whipping, barefoot, BDSM, bondage, bottom grasping, cane, ceremonial, CFNM, collar, dominance|submission, double caning, edgy, erotic, film, flogger, groping, hand spanking, hand tawsing, humiliation, Hywel Phillips, Morpheus Club, M|F, nipple clamps, nude spankee, objectification, OTK, Pandora Blake, rivalry, service, slave training, spanking over slips, stockings, strap, tawse, Thomas Cameron, wax play

So much happens in this 37-minute BDSM epic that there was no hope of me squeezing it all into the short scene description above. I decided to focus on my character's journey, but you only need to look at the tag list or trailer to get a sense of just how much else is packed into this movie. Specifically, Amelia Jane Rutherford demonstrates gruelling slavegirl postures and submits to strapping, spanking, hot wax and a flogging on her back and bottom, and does it all with sublime grace and poise.

This is one of my oldest fantasies. It's got a dark non-consensual edge (the implication that my character has consented to be enrolled in this establishment out of desperation, rather than because she is kinky) but otherwise it's absolutely classic, chapter one of dozens of erotic novels.

I am privileged to have had the help of the talented Hywel and Amelia to help me bring this fantasy to life, and indebted to Hywel for his expertise behind the scenes. As a natural consequence of the cast, this scene is pure M/F, but there's more to the Morpheus Club than that, and we'll see more of it in future episodes.

File Size : 731.8 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:37:20
Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 1 496 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 158 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - morpheus.part1.rar - 370.0 MB
Download file.al - morpheus.part2.rar - 361.8 MB
Queenmargot33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02982 секунды с 9 запросами