Old 12-20-2011, 01:53 AM   #53
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,290,188 раз(а) в 133,072 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

LONDON & EMY

Stars: London, Emy
Desc: Sloppy Kissing Scene With Partial Nudity
Happy Days!! I know that many of you love Emy, so do we and it was awesome to have her back here at KissMe Girl. We had actually gotten numerous requests to see Emy paired with London. I have to say that they look amazing together, I don't know that I've seen a Hispanic girl paired with a Japanese American girl, but it sure looks good. As all of you know, London and Emy both love to be passionate and aggressive, so we knew that these two would really get after one another, and boy were we right!! It's always fun to watch a tiny girl like Emy mix it up with a girl like London, I enjoy the contrast. London still blows me away with her perfect natural breasts, I swear those boobs get better every time I see them, and she also sports beautiful nipples!! Shooting London and Emy was easy, just turn on the camera and follow the action, both love girls and both are very passionate about it. Emy was as cute as ever and I think I actually have a crush on London's ass!! This scene is totally focused on sloppy kissing and also contains some very nice sloppy breast play. Enjoy.

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
2 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
monkeys37 (12-20-2011), Orbicwizard (05-30-2013)

Время генерации страницы 0.05194 секунды с 9 запросами