Default Mother of sadism

Mother of sadism

Genre: Femdome, Fetish, Slave, Humiliation, BDSM, Spanking,
Pegging, Domina, Goddess, Madame, Powerful Woman, Mistress,
Dungeon, Chastity, Bubble Butt, Big ASS & Butt, Bondage,
Mastrubation, Busty, Big Tits & Boobs, Milf, Mature, Tease and Denial,
Cock Biting & Cum on Breasts, Milking, Cock & Ball Tease and Torment,
CBT, Blowjob

Description: I do hope you are sitting comfortably, and you're not expecting any interruptions, as
this is one movie to really devote at least 40 minutes of time, so that you can really benefit throughout.

I want you to imagine you are my slave coming through my black wrought iron gates during the
middle of a most spectacular thunderstorm. Yes, on this particular day, the wrath of thunderous clouds
could be felt, torrential rain from the dark menancing skies. As you approach my front door, your heart thumps,
as your mind races. The anticipation of the door opening is overwhelming, as you wait for me to greet you.

As I swing the door wide open and greet you with a big smile, your eyes lock onto my crimson satin
open button blouse, revealing my deep cleavage. Oh your muscle between your thighs begins to rise with
an intense throb. I welcome you inside and lure you into my dungeon for the most intense bondage
session you could ever imagine. The candles flicker, and the deep rumbles from the storm can be heard.

The temperature is warm and inviting, and my hypnotic voice provides a pleasurable sensation to
your senses. My powerful fragrance seduces you, along with the sight of my silky crimson lips!

I strip you naked and place you inside my leather body bag, while your cock remains intensely hard.

Now, my dear slave, I want you to ensure you have a bottle of lube, get into a comfortable position,
and make sure you whack up the volume so you can fully appreciate how atmospheric this movie is.

DOUBLE KALI'S TEETH, protracted leather bondage, full leather hood, Cock Biting, Cream Soda Fountain

File Name : Mother of sadism
Runtime : 30min 5s
File Size : 1.12 GB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format: mp4

Mother_of_sadism.part1.rar
Mother_of_sadism.part2.rar

Mother of sadism.part1.rar
Mother of sadism.part2.rar
enjoy13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09481 секунды с 9 запросами