Default Eat It Bitch

Eat It Bitch

Genre: Femdome, Fetish, Slave, Humiliation, BDSM, Spanking,
Pegging, Face Sitting, Domina, Goddess, Madame, Powerful Woman, Mistress,
Chastity, Cunnilingus, Bubble Butt, Big ASS & Butt,
Mastrubation, Pussy Licking, Pussy And Ass Worship, Lick, Anilingus, Rimming,
Busty, Big Tits & Boobs, Milf, Mature, Tease and Denial, CBT

Description: Sexy blond BBW Skylar comes home and approaches her slave who is
locked under her toilet chair and in chastity. She tells him she has been holding
in the biggest ever and she is going to use his mouth and tongue to prepare her for
her dump. She mocks him that no woman would ever want to kiss someone who eats $4h1t
and that�s why he is nothing more than a toilet. He has to tell her how gross and
disgusting he is. �What makes you so disgusting is that you actually get turned on
by smelling farts, licking dirty asshole and eating $4h1t.�, she tells him. She
tells him he is in permanent chastity because she knows she could never trust him
otherwise. She then removes her panties so she can feed her nasty little pig.
She denies him a sniff of her panties but wraps them around his chastity belt instead.
She then has him lick her asshole, making sure to remind him her pussy is off limits�
that�s saved for her boyfriend. �Maybe someday I�ll let you watch him fuck me, or maybe
he can fuck me up the ass and then you can lick his cock clean.� The slaves little dick
starts to swell a bit in its cage. The slave rims her nicely and she compliments him on
the good job. She starts to touch herself as she gets off on knowing he is soon going to
be eating from her. She tells him to get his tongue in deeper and then she can�t wait any
longer. �Stop licking and open your mouth, you�re starving and it�s time to feed�. She
grunts and says, �Eat it Bitch�.

File Name : Eat It Bitch
Runtime : 7min 30s
File Size : 607 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format: mp4

Eat_It_Bitch.part1.rar
Eat_It_Bitch.part2.rar
enjoy13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07839 секунды с 9 запросами