View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 06:35 PM   #418
overdose

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

overdose Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Kim Comes Home (1973), Rene Bond, Annette Slavin, Christine.

Kim Comes Home (1973)

Rene Bond, Annette Slavin, Christine Kelly, Rick Lutz, John Simpson, Big Jim Thorton, Ben Dover, Jesse Adams, Blair Harris.

"Kim comes home" - real tin. Rene Bond (pronounced Annie Hall) plays Kim, a liberal arts student who returns to her hometown. She talks about her bedfatal failures to her friend Barbara. During a frank conversation, Barbie tells her that she is a prostitute. ("I know all the great whores in history!"), Kim is shocked. We see that Barbara is delayed with a guy named Charlie. Charlie's wife does not understand him. ("I'm a sensitive person, even the plumbers have feelings," she sobs.), And Barbie continues to raise the degree. Kim hears them ("oh, mom!") And peeps through the hole in the wall. She wants to look away, but she can not. Soon her pants are wet. Her fingers go down into the humidity. She is very excited and cums, screaming like a stray dog.

The plot is developing rapidly. Barbara and her friend Bill go to the "Freudian therapy lecture" (!). It excites them and they go into the dorm room in Bill's room. His roommate Harry (looks at 35) is engaged. ("This fucking literature!") During the love games of those who come, Harry finds that it is difficult for him to concentrate. He jumps up and is shown a more effective kind of "cramming". Returning home, Kim remains alone until Beth walks in with her long-haired husband. They offer her money for a little striptease. ("Fifty dollars? Wow!"), Kim forgets tabs and moves his tongue up and down the boy's boy. (During the process, Rene Bond is so excited that she seems to have a heart attack).

Maybe this movie makes sense, but I did not notice it. Irrelevant. Fans of Rene Bond will moan with delight.

File Name : 2017-06-13_vintage_551_KIMCOM04
Runtime : 57min 1s
File Size : 528 MB
Resolution : 624x352
Audio : MPEG-1 Audio layer 3

Download k2s.cc:

2017-06-13_vintage_551_KIMCOM04.rar
overdose is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03366 секунды с 9 запросами