View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 09:05 AM   #19
22al

Поблагодарили 85 раз(а) в 85 сообщениях

All my threads

22al Истина - свет. А вот и пример.

Ash Williams

Studio: Blake Mason

There are a few ways to describe a twink boys cock. You could describe it by saying its slim, thick, cut or uncut, long or short� but I occasionally describe a twink boys cock as juicy, and when I first saw some pics of this gorgeous slim lad and his impressive slab of dick I had to use that word!
Ash Williams is a new arrival to the Blake Mason site, and I already know that hes gonna be a very welcome arrival too. Because this is one of those sites that has a whole lot of uncut cock, its one of my favorites � I cant get enough of the foreskin. And when that uncut cock is a veiny and girthy tool on a boy like 19 year old Ash Williams you know its gonna have me wanking out some cum to the video.
Its not all about this twink boys cock though. The lad is so cute, and he has a great slim body and pale skin, the kind of boy youd want to have laying back there for you, ready to kiss and lick all over before you really get into fucking his ass.
But of course, youd have to pay a lot of loving attention to this twink boys cock too before you get fucking the cum out of him, its the kind of really juicy dick that begs to be swallowed!
Thats if hell let you fuck him. This boy likes to be the dominant one, and he gets a little kinky too with some biting and nibbling� Oh I think Im in heaven! lol

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4757kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 693.7 MB
Download Ash Williams
22al is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05849 секунды с 9 запросами