View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 07:52 PM   #216
sm-monk

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

sm-monk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Guy Tang - So Far Away - Ballad

Guy Tang - So Far Away - Ballad

On March 27, 2010, while driving down a rural highway, just south of Tulsa, Oklahoma, Guy and I came across this amazing old dilapidated farm house. As we drove by, I remarked to Guy that the old farm house would be a wonderful place to shoot. Jokingly, Guy said, “but there is no place for me to get naked”. We drove pass, proceeding on to our next scheduled shoot. A couple of minutes down the road, Guy noticed that I was just gazing out the car window as if the creative gears were beginning to turn. Knowing me far to well, he said, “you want to go back an shoot at that old house”, to which I replied, “Yes ... Yes, indeed”. Guy turned the car around and we headed back to the farm house.

In those few minutes an idea came to me unlike anything we had ever attempted to capture. An opportunity to showcase a component of Guy’s amazing personality that only a very few people have been privileged to see. A very caring emotional side.

It was very cold, windy, and cloudy that Saturday morning. We parked the car, set-up the equipment, and began to shoot the first ever Guy Tang ballad video. Strangely enough, half way through the shooting we suddenly realized that even though it was extraordinarily simple, we were creating something very special and timely. Guy made his own personal dedication and so did I.

So now, please enjoy So Far Away.

Format: lavfpref

Duration: 4:10

Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 2035kbps

Audio: 122kbps

File size: 65.9 MB

Download Guy Tang - So Far Away - Ballad

Время генерации страницы 0.02739 секунды с 9 запросами