View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 12:11 PM   #51
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Magyar Mistress Mira - BLACK WIDOW 'TRAP OF THE SPIDER' BRUTAL HEADSCISSORS!

I'm a hungarian Godmother and in the Eastern European mafia they know me well. My nickname is Black Widow because I'm small but particularly dangerous and if I "bite " anyone he'll sleep with the fishes. I am famous and feared that I don't only take care of the business, but I also humiliate my victims hard, just for my pleasure! The best hitmen work for me but I like to take the matters into my own hands! I started practicing martial arts when I was 4 years old and I developed my technique to reach perfection.I have one dan in Kempo and brown belt in Kyokushin Karate.I was also professional Kickboxer and Boxer for few years.Last week two petty idiot dealer stole a lot of money from me! My best headhunter caught them and I give them an offer they can't refuse. If they can beat me in a ruleless boxing match then they can keep the money and I spare their pathetic life. Let's Get Ready To Rumble!

TRAP OF THE SPIDER : BRUTAL HEADSCISSORS!

I want to get my money back so I interrogate this fucking loser without mercy. Now I show this bastard the real power of Black Widow. I open my legs for thim and alternately cross them around his neck in a variety of scissorholds . I trap him between my muscular thighs and I squeeze him brutally hard! I love watching this fucking thief as he helplessly runs out of oxygen while I humiliate him verbally as well.

Format: WMV / Filesize: 509 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:08:48

Genre: Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, FemDom

Oth_BrutalHeadscissors.part1.rar
Oth_BrutalHeadscissors.part2.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16610 секунды с 9 запросами