Old 07-02-2013, 05:08 PM   #222
sm-monk

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

sm-monk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default StraightHell - Ed scene 01

StraightHell - Ed scene 01

Severe corporal punishment spanking with straps and paddles

We've had enough of Ed's laziness and to please us - it's time to punish the fucker. We strap him down to the spanking bench and show him our tools of torture.
After a few sharp hand slaps, Ed's already quivering and begging, which makes my cock stir in my jeans, thinking of how this boy has clearly never had a taste of real pain.

With Ed wriggling in fear, I tell him to guess a number. Ed guesses 25 - then howls and curses when he finds out this is the number of spanks he is about to receive. I order Ed to count the strokes, and begin laying into him with my leather strap, eliciting screams of pain and a desperate plea or swear word after practically every hit. I force him to thank me after each stroke, calling me Sir. The humiliation makes him cringe.

This cunt needs to learn to take pain like a man. He's so busy yelling and struggling that he loses track of what number blow I've given him. Laughing nastily, I hand the strap over to Stan - to start all over again from stroke one. Ed visibly sags in despair, but doesn't argue - he knows he has no choice but to submit to the spanking, with his body securely fastened to the bench and two sadists in charge.

Each whack makes Ed's arse redder and redder, until the stripes turn into a big burning patch of pain, which makes the unhappy lad flinch and wriggle as we poke at it in between blows. Flustered and tearful, forgetful Ed just can't keep count - and earns himself yet another thrashing with the hated strap.

After beginning the whole spanking again after yet another mistake, we lose patience and attack him with harsh wooden bats to make up the number and punish him for his incompetence. The tears are flowing freely now and Ed is sobbing and swearing incoherently.
But the worst is yet to come... I bring out the cruellest, heaviest strap we have, for the last five blows. WHACK... WHACK... SMACK... Ed completely loses it, screaming his lungs out, crying for mercy as we lay into him. This fucker won't be sitting comfortably for a week.

Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 25.00fps 2381kbps [Raw Video 1]

File size: 232.2 MB

Download StraightHell - Ed scene 01

Время генерации страницы 0.08329 секунды с 9 запросами