View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 01:25 PM   #199
sm-monk

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

sm-monk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default His Little Brother / My Guy (1980)

His Little Brother / My Guy (1980)

Year: 1980
Genre: Amateur, Oral, Anal, Duets, Vintage
Duration: 00:59:02
Director: Robert Walters
Studio: Nova Films
Cast: Chris Dean, Greg Dale (as Dale Arnold), Daryl Paige, George Conover, Lee Marlin, Les Harmon, Rex Wolfe, Terry Harmon

Four vignettes from Nova Studios. The title segment, probably the best and most erotic in the collection, features hot twinks Les and Terry Harmon. (Les) is busy jacking-off his cock and spied on, unbeknownst to him, by (Terry). Later, the roles get reversed and Les spies Terry shooting a huge load all the way up to his face; horny Les intrigues Terry into sex and the two share masturbation, cock-sucking, ass-mouthing and a butt-romping.
A Perfect Fit stars customer Daryl Paige visiting a men's store where Dale Arnold is working. In the fitting room, Daryl tries on a swimming suit and ends up getting his ass tongued out. Ass-ramming with cocks and fingers follow, not to mention more oral sex and large orgasms.
Pinning a Buddy couples wrestlers Lee Marlin and Chris Dean on the mat for a match and a cock sucking session. They move to the shower room (and locker room) and strip down to their jocks for lathered headjobs, rimjobs and buttjobs.
The last segment is Basket Practice. Here, George Conover and Rex Wolfe shoot hoops and loads, following more ass eating, sucking and fucking.

File size: 589 Mb
Format: AVI, VHSRip
Video: MPEG1, 352 x 264, 1149 kbps, 30 fps
Audio: MPEG-1 Layer 2, 44100Hz 224 kb/s tot , Stereo

File size: 589.3 MB

Download His Little Brother / My Guy (1980)

Время генерации страницы 0.02937 секунды с 9 запросами