Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,289,508 раз(а) в 132,990 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

SLOPPYGIRL - LOLA & KARMEN

LENGTH: 16 MIN.
Stars: Lola, Karmen
Desc: Kissing Scenes With Partial Nudity
Of course, it's always been fun to have either Lola or Karmen drop in for a new scene, both girls are super genuine and they're always ready to dive into the action. Lola mentioned to us that she had been wanting to work with Karmen since meeting her a while ago. We really enjoy giving girls the chance to explore a girl for the first time, so we were happy to make Lola's wish a reality. We've loved Karmen since meeting her, she's intense and truly loves to get it on with women. Both Lola and Karmen also get a thrill from making things wet and sloppy, so we knew that they would hit it of nicely. Scene highlights include plenty of sloppy kisses, stringers, messy boobs, drools, and some mouth spits as well. We also enjoyed the finger play. The scene is totally focused on sloppy kissing and sloppy boob play.

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
Orbicwizard (10-04-2013)

Время генерации страницы 0.09195 секунды с 9 запросами