Old 03-21-2017, 08:23 PM   #106
22al

Поблагодарили 85 раз(а) в 85 сообщениях

All my threads

22al Истина - свет. А вот и пример.

Amateur - Czech Streets 101 FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Amateur
Genres: All Sex, Fetish, Big Asses, Big Boobs, Brunettes, European, Legal Teen, Hardcore
Video language: English

Greetings, fans of fucking Czech girls for money! We have yet another amazing video straight from the street. I set off late night, with the camera in my hand and pocket loaded with cash and once again I bring you good news. I met two amazing girls, in front of a bar, both of them struggling with the gravity a little. One was amazing Slovak girl Lucia, the other was her friend, both of them pissed. I tried having a conversation with them, but that was just pointless. I just showed them the money and went straight to the point. The smell of cash and promise of more partying worked on Lucia, so I called a cab and brought her to the closest hotel. And let me tell you, it was wild. Lucia was so tipsy I could do just about anything and she didn't mind. I shoved it down her throat and then fucked her lovely wet pussy. It was a class A fuck. In the end she fell asleep, so I left her there, with cum on her face and went back to the city!!! You won't believe your eyes!!! Have fun!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3892kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 628.7 MB
Download Amateur - Czech Streets 101 FullHD 1080p
22al is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08381 секунды с 9 запросами