View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 10:33 PM   #8
neoland14

Поблагодарили 231 раз(а) в 140 сообщениях

All my threads

neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

08 January 2017
Iryna

Iryna invited her admirers to marvel at her beauty (displayed to best advantage by her hand-maidens). She was looking for another new mate, and found it most amusing to judge applicants by their reaction to her glorious nude form, bound suggestively with ropes and leather ties (she thought she might be in a submissive mood that evening).
But they all looked so timid! So very awed by her beauty! That'd never do. She was looking for a man who'd be up to the job of satisfying her throughout a very strenuous night...

Архив 29,9 Мб

Aria Wednesday

Bondage at bed-time for gorgeous Aria- tied up tight in her silk pyjamas!
This set was actually one of the first in the year-long "Hywel figures out how to shoot photos to an acceptable RE-standard using available light", shot back in December 2015. I'd put off processing it because my original intention had been for it to be in black and white, but the samples I had processed looked better in colour. (I struggle with making black and white artwork, despite liking a lot of black and white photo art).
I tried various recipes and channel combinations, but nothing quite got me to the way I'd wanted the black and white versions to look. And every time I started again, I kept thinking how nice the colour versions looked. So in the end I abandoned the monochrome monomania in favour of the soft northern winter window light and warm fill that I'd used on set in the first place!
Which is why it's taken me a year of playing around and failing to find the black and white look I'd imagined before actually putting these pics up for you!

Архив 18,6 Мб

Pling

A real treat: her's our lovely member 'Pling' from the members' forum in her very first suspension!

Архив 4,02 Мб
neoland14 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
Cacatorak (04-05-2017), marker (01-05-2019)

Время генерации страницы 0.03501 секунды с 9 запросами