View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 06:42 PM   #396
DuSSelzya

Поблагодарили 14,757 раз(а) в 12,712 сообщениях

All my threads

DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default File Name NM20170304 Pepper Hart Fiery Pepper Gets Pounde

File Name : NM-2017-03-04 - Pepper Hart - Fiery Pepper Gets Pounded.mp4
File Size : 632.23 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:39

Pepper is a computer science major, which means that she's a smart cookie. As an example, we asked her if she had any special talents. She responded, "Monoclonal antibody staining, microscopy, pole dancing and deep throating. Oh, and I'm a pretty good tailor."
"I was the biggest dyke in high school, but I also fucked local college boys. I'm a non-discriminatory lover. Licking pussy is my life's highlight, but I also love riding a dick. It all gets me off.
"I was a bit terrified when my lover bent me over his balcony in downtown Portland. I saw people pointing at us from the street, but he was fucking me so hard and fast, I couldn't concentrate on anything but the feeling. I think that was the moment I realized that I'm an exhibitionist. It was an exhilarating experience. That's one of the reasons I came to shoot these pictures with you guys. I want to recreate that feeling of vulnerability and sexuality. I want people (guys and girls) | to look at my pussy getting fucked and think, 'what a slut. I want to fuck that, too.'"

====
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
elsatiro (03-06-2017)

Время генерации страницы 0.02855 секунды с 9 запросами