View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 07:21 PM   #76
babyposter88

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

babyposter88 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Choking My Slave with My Arms, Legs, and Ass (part 4)

Choking My Slave with My Arms, Legs, and Ass (part 4)

Name: Choking My Slave with My Arms, Legs, and Ass (part 4)
Description: Summoning my slave to my side I explain to him that I've had a very badday. My boyfriend and I have called our relationship quits and I'm goingto take my frustration and anger out on him. I make him sit before me, puthim in a sleeper hold, and choke him so hard that his face turns beat red.Getting creative, I choke him using my legs while smothering his face withmy hands and then latch on to him with yet another sleeper hold. Because Iwork out on a regular basis my arms are quite strong and I show no mercyas I squeeze his puny neck. I release him from the choke hold long enoughto have him kiss my biceps and then use my thighs to crush his neck again.I make him lay on the floor and sit directly on his neck which isextremely dangerous and I watch as he flails around fighting to breathe."All you men are the same," I say as I crush his windpipe with my crotch.I proceed to sit on his face and smother him with my bottom before finallyshowing him mercy and letting him fuck my boots for just a bit.
Date: 04-05-2014
Cast: Ella Kross
Site: EllaKross
Tags: Ass Smothering, Boot Domination, Face Sitting, Female Domination

File Info:
Size: 467,6 MB
Duration: 00:09:54
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: wmv

Preview:

Download File - Choking My Slave with My Arms, Legs, and Ass (part 4)
babyposter88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11689 секунды с 9 запросами