Old 02-25-2017, 12:55 AM   #59
babyposter88

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

babyposter88 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Clean My Leather Boots with Your Tongue

Clean My Leather Boots with Your Tongue

Name: Clean My Leather Boots with Your Tongue
Description: Returning home from the cold, windy weather outside, I take a seat on mystool and notice that my sexy leather boots have gotten all dirty. With aclap of my hands I summon a slave who obediently comes crawling naked onall fours. I make him lick my shoes clean as I tower over him and hold hisleash as if he were a dog. I spit directly into his open mouth and havehim thank me for it before once again commanding him to shine my bootswith his tongue. Eager to please his beautiful mistress, he mouths themall over and even licks their soles clean like a good little slave. Layingon his back, I feed him my heels and watch as he sucks them as if theywere a cock. "Stupid, disgusting slave!" I comment while laughing at thisloser. I demand he work faster since I`m a busy goddess and don`t have allday! He picks up the pace, frantically polishing my boots faster andfaster, and I reward him by yet again spitting in his mouth. Afterdeciding I`m not fully satisfied with the job he`s done, it`s time to dishout some punishment. What will it be? Find out!
Date: 09-07-2015
Cast: Ella Kross
Site: EllaKross
Tags: Boot Domination, Female Domination, Humiliation, Shoe & Boot Worship

File Info:
Size: 394,9 MB
Duration: 00:07:41
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: wmv

Preview:

Download File - Clean My Leather Boots with Your Tongue
babyposter88 is offline   Reply With Quote