Old 02-24-2017, 07:22 AM   #53
babyposter88

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

babyposter88 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Latex goddess worship

Latex goddess worship

Name: Latex goddess worship
Description: Grabbing my slave by his leash I inform him that he`s going to beworshiping the shiny latex outfit I`m wearing. I look absolutely stunningin it and I`m sure you`ll agree. "Put out your tongue," I command andwatch as he begins licking my black latex clean. Within seconds I cruellychange plans and shove his head down to clean my boots instead. "Goodboy," I say as I sit on my sofa and supervise the job he`s doing. I makehim suck on my heels for a bit before changing plans again and making himworship my ass. I turn around, bed over, and make him lick my latex-cladbehind while I rub my crotch and moan in delight. "Continue to worshipme," I say as I have him clean my boots with his mouth again. I demandthat he lick my latex outfit once more but when he makes the mistake oftouching me with his hands I have to rough him up a bit by slapping himaround. He`s to worship me with his mouth only... no hands allowed!
Date: 05-12-2014
Cast: Ella Kross
Site: EllaKross
Tags: Ass Worship, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Latex, Shoe & Boot Worship

File Info:
Size: 494,2 MB
Duration: 00:09:37
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: wmv

Preview:

Download File - Latex goddess worship
babyposter88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03548 секунды с 9 запросами