Old 02-20-2017, 10:39 PM   #134
babyposter88

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

babyposter88 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default The 40Something Interview: Prelude to a creampie

The 40Something Interview: Prelude to a creampie

Cast: Dixie Reynolds
Description: Let's get to know Dixie Reynolds, a horny housewife from Detroit, Michigan. The first thing you'll probably notice (after you get past her sexy outfit) is Dixie's sexy Southern accent. It's not a Michigan accent. Dixie was born in a very small town in Alabama, a town where proper women didn't do this kind of thing."Anything you did would get back to Mama in about 30 seconds flat," Dixie said, laughing (Dixie laughs a lot). But when she moved to Detroit, she had what she calls "a lot more opportunities. I fit in more there. In a small town, I didn't fit in too well with my provocative dressing. They didn't like it."You'll find out a lot about Dixie in this interview. For example, she loves riding Harleys. She's into leather. She's been married twice, and she's a swinger. She's a total amateur when it comes to this getting-naked-on-camera thing (unless you count the private photos she's taken with her husbands; we don't count those).So, enjoy Dixie. And get ready to jack like mad tomorrow!
Tags: Blonde and MILF

File Info:
Size: 62,9 MB
Duration: 00:14:36
Resolution: 640x360
Format: mp4

Preview:

Download from Keep2Share:
The 40Something Interview Prelude to a creampie
babyposter88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16526 секунды с 9 запросами