View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 04:44 PM   #1356
extazavrus

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

extazavrus Непонятно, что и думать...

Quote:
Inverted Cr0ss and Bed O' Nai1s - M*ster J*mes had been h*rd at work for the past week build!ng and prepar!ng an extra special set with new devices for a Sl*ve who was be!ng sent t0 Him by another M*ster who wasn't so well equipped for th!s next phase of tests. M*ster J*mes was t0 test her endurance and ultimately, her Pa!n t0lerance and strenth of mind in a fear induced envir0nment.
Unfortunately, she fell ill the night before and had t0 reschedule.
Sl*ve abigail knew immediately what fates were stand!ng squarely at her feet...r!s!ng like the scape of a tetterwort. She felt a certain air of impudence!ng from her M*sters directi0n..." W?we will still shoot, suit up my Sl*ve... I'm wait!ng".

Sl*ve abigail was actually in the mood for her M*ster's rough hands 0n her soft skin... He had an excitement about Him that was greater than usual, which caused her excitement with the same fervor. He wastes no time gett!ng right t0 work with H!s methodical placement of b0ndage, and as t0 not waste anymore of your time by descriptively Pa!nt!ng the picture of what happened next... I will go ahead and l!st some key elements t0 th!s beautifully crafted scenario.

Full Leather B0ndage, Half face hood, Blindfolded, Inverted St. Andrew's Cr0ss, Tunnel plug in ass whole time, Blinded?Bound?Gagged?Inverted?Double Penetrated?S!ngle tail whipped?Face, pus*y and feet flogged,brought almost t0 orgasm as she moans with pleasure from th!s Pa!n, Outer Labia Pierc!ngds with weighted hooks,Ballet trainers, Arm Binders, bound like a calf and suspended,red panties cut off and used as gag held in place with a crude belt, Mouth t0 ass t0 mouth with deep-throat, excruciat!ng b0nddage positi0n with a game of "d0n't drop the apple 0n the Bed of (700+) Nai1s that was placed underneath your writh!ng body",fin!shed with a s!ngle tail!ng and paddl!ng and intimate talk with Sl*ve abigail. PHEW!!!!
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:58:15
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 7000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s
File Size: 2.92 GB
File type: MP4

Download from depfile.com (2.92 GB)
extazavrus is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10759 секунды с 9 запросами