View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 12:24 AM   #185
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Goddess Marquesa - Compelled into Slavery

How potently are you ENSLAVED BY PLEASURE and COMPELLED INTO SLAVERY thanks to you gazing lustfully at My SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE, LUSCIOUS LEGS? Because you're COMPELLED INTO SLAVERY, obey Me and rest your eyes focus on My MYSTIC LEGS caressed in silky spider web-patterned stockings. Watch Me EROTIC MASSAGE My shapely legs as My WORDS OF SEDUCTION also keep you ENSORCELLED and COMPELLED INTO SLAVERY. See Mistress Mariah carnally reveal how much DEEPER AND DEEPER She's COMPELLED INTO SLAVERY by Me too. How many times will I ever-increasingly entrance you with My soft, smooth, shapely gams? How do postwonderific suggestions, magazines revealing sexy sirens, gifts, induced amnesia, and your mind's mesmerized parts merge into a VORTEX OF SUPERNATURAL SEDUCTION add to you being COMPELLED INTO SLAVERY? And when will you WONDERIFIC RELEASE at My command? So many questions!.....your UNLEASHED DESIRE for LEG SPELL FANTASY answered ONLY by watching COMPELLED INTO SLAVERY.

Filesize: 250 MB
Duration: 00:35:41
Resolution: 320x240
Video: WMV, 30.000 fps, 985 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 64.0 Kbps

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: Depfile.com

Compelled.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14916 секунды с 9 запросами