Jenny - Behind The Scenes

School: Florida State University
Year: Sophomore
Height: 5-7"
Figure: 36-28-34
EyeColor: Hazel
Favorite Sexual Position: Doggy
Hobbies: Shopping, Partying

I don't show or get many requests to see what goes on behind the scenes when I pick up or drop off the girls that come in from out of town, but I just had such a fun time with Jenny from Florida after I picked her up from the airport that I thought I would make a little scene out of it. Well, she had no idea that I was going to have her get naked in my vehicle, or push her to flash her huge tits to other drivers on the road as I fingered her tight wet pussy either! I decided to stop at a mall in downtown Phoenix and told her to walk around and flash her tits to shoppers and people driving by and she did exactly as she was told. What a good whore. While we did this, she said that all the walking and the flight had made her hungry, so I told her she had to suck my cock while we drove to my place so I could see if she was any good at it. She had never before given a blowjob while driving, but reluctantly obliged. I also videotape the photo shoots of all the girls I exploit, and decided to show Jenny's since there were so many classic moments during it. All girls want to be told what to do and want a guy to just take charge of a situation, and Jenny took all my directions with such a nervous giggle I just had to include a portion of it. Hope you enjoy this, and if you are interested in seeing more bonus clips of "Behind The Scenes" just let me know!

File Size : 282.7 MB
Resolution : 576x324
Duration : 00:30:19
Video : wmv, VC-1 (WMV3), 1 200 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 95.9 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

k2s.cc:

http://k2s.cc/file/0a7fdc79aa059/SD324_JENNY_BTS-E.wmv
postman32407 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11877 секунды с 9 запросами