View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 10:34 AM   #22
Queenmargot33

Поблагодарили 83 раз(а) в 83 сообщениях

All my threads

Queenmargot33 Истина - свет. А вот и пример.

Jojo - So I'm waiting in my office, not knowing what to expect, and in walks this giant of a girl, 19 year old fitness buff Jojo, cute as a button, and a happy sweetheart that I can't wait to get close to and explore her toned body and perfect tits. The pics she sent me through the dating site don't do her justice, the girl is just cute and...normal. No weird hooker vibe or attention whore do-up. I can see she splurged on the spray tan too much before she got here so clearly she's taking this casting thing serious. I counsel her on what's going to happen, the money she can make if she goes the extra mile, and Jojo is game for all of it. Jojo agrees to start off her demo tape by showing off her BJ skills on me. She tears up when she sucks and deepthroats cock which is kinda hot. Her pussy creams up when I bang her on the desk and in reverse cowgirl on the couch. Then I go in for the kill: ANAL. "extra mile", and all that. I'm not a huge guy and I figure a girl that tall would have a butt hole wide enough to take me in without issues. But I have to stretch her out a few times with lots of lube and two fingers in her ass before I manage to finally get it in. Not painal exactly but clearly assfucking isn't something she's used to. Very very tight. Love it. I make her get dressed and then lie back on the couch so I can soil her face, hair, and clothes with about a week's worth of pent up cum, which I feed her because I'm an asshole and think it's funny and hot. Jojo thinks this industry might be for her and I would agree. Unfortunately she's talking to the wrong guy but she doesn't know it. And I never let on after we went on our date afterwards. She's still expecting a call back...

File Name : 2504_CS-Jj.wmv
File Size : 646.46 MB
Resolution : 768x432
Duration : 00:42:54

Download:
http://keep2share.cc/file/5178d534cb...S-Jj.part1.rar
http://keep2share.cc/file/5178d50047...S-Jj.part2.rar
Queenmargot33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04079 секунды с 9 запросами