View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 07:34 PM   #343
DuSSelzya

Поблагодарили 14,781 раз(а) в 12,736 сообщениях

All my threads

DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default NM20161225 Jen Lost PicsPart 2

NM-2016-12-25 - Jen - Lost Pics-Part 2
3000px | (x51) | 36.4Mb | *.zip

When J.H. powered up his old smartphone (which he'd found at the bottom of a closet years after he thought it was lost forever), he couldn't believe his eyes when he looked through the photos. "Jen and I had a thing, but she was always too involved with her career, becoming a big star and all, so it didn't work out," her ex-boy toy said. "I lost her then I lost these photos. I was bummed."
"Finding these photos was almost as good as getting Jen back," J.H. said. "She was always pretty wild, and I remember us having some wild sex after I took these photos. Now I have the chance to share them with the world, and I feel like I'm giving people a chance to see a side of Jen that they otherwise would never get to see. Yeah, we broke up, but I guess there's a silver lining to everything."

=======

Время генерации страницы 0.04291 секунды с 9 запросами