View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 07:43 PM   #25
Dannyss
Banned

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

Dannyss Непонятно, что и думать...

All The Girls That I Fucked During Study In The University

All the girls that I fucked during study at the university. I had a lot of different girls, I'm for you post the video with all of my favorite girls that I fucked in front of the camera. With every girl I've met some time and had a lot of emotions with them. All of my six girls love to fuck on camera their is a tune. Their names are: Katia, Dasha, Light, Nina, Joan, Irina

Kate - From Kachekoy I met in 2000 at the cafe. She immediately liked me, and I told her, with her we have sex on the second day. She is madly in love filmed and loved to do blowjob.

Dasha - A Scientifically, I met with one of the major dating sites. When we met she immediately sunk down on me. She loves to have sex. I also asked her to shoot video, and she gladly accepted.

Light - With her I had met at a disco and banged on the first day of our acquaintance. She was very experienced in sex itself, I took off for the camera. Then I learned that she loved 40 year old man, who taught her to have sex.

Nina - I'm fucked up with her after the first 10 minutes of dating, she was a sweetheart, with her we fucked every day. It ends with my video camera phone.

Jeanne - Our familiarity with it has happened on the street, I saw it and wanted to meet you. The first day I invited her to visit and raped her.

Irina - With her I really was good to her there was only One more shot in the video she did not want to be removed. Eh ... It was />
File info:
Video: AVI 320:240
Audio: 44100 Hz, Stereo, 128 Kbit / sec
Length: 1:45:01
File Size: 824 Mb

File size: 824.8 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.06248 секунды с 9 запросами