View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 08:15 PM   #1
PussyPiss
Banned

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

PussyPiss Непонятно, что и думать...
Smile Baby Girls Fetish (2017)

Hello, My name is Daphne Apple, I’m a lifestyle switch. Daphne is my Mommy name and Apple is my Baby name.
I have been ABDL all my life as far back as I can remember and yes I do remember being a baby. For the longest time I thought there was something wrong with me and that I was completely alone in my interest. It took me a while to find there were others with similar desires. What a relief! Now I want to share this side of my life with people like me.

Apple and Winnie Play Together

Description:
Apple and Winnie have both been diapered in two limited print Fabines for their playdate. While the girls are crawling around they notice how thick the extra padding between their thighs is, preventing them from fully closing their legs. After a little bit of a tantrum breaks out over who gets to cuddle the elephant plushy they both like, the girls decide their clothes are too uncomfy! Apple's shirt is the first to go, and Winnie seems very curious about her perky breasts and nipples. Without her shirt on Apple's diaper looks extra thick and Winnie can't resist crinkling the front of it. Apple helps Winnie out of her onesie before the two diapered cuties snuggle up together so Winnie can feed her new baby friend a bottle of milk.

Info:
Duration: 0:08:25
Resolution: 1024x576
Format: flv
Size: 199Mb

https://depfile.com/i6eDufdZUl6
PussyPiss is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06267 секунды с 9 запросами