View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:23 AM   #1
MysticBlue

Поблагодарили 3,917 раз(а) в 1,771 сообщениях

All my threads

MysticBlue Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.MysticBlue Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.MysticBlue Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.MysticBlue Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.MysticBlue Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.MysticBlue Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.MysticBlue Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.MysticBlue Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.MysticBlue Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.MysticBlue Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.MysticBlue Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default advice needed regarding uploading

i've created and contributed to several threads on this forum and others - mainly realgirlsgonebad.com, born2tease.net / vicky lloyd, officialhannahmartin.com and officialbeckyroberts.com

i hope you all enjoy the content i've uploaded. i'm really not sure about uploaded.net. i made the switch from flyfiles as that proved unreliable, but uploaded.net is costing me almost 20euros each month - 9.99 euros for a one month membership, 10 euros each month to maintain my 100bg back up space and keep the files live. i do get some subsidy, ie - a small fee for a download, a percentage if somebody signs up premium through my links (but out over 1000+ downloads only 6 people have gone premium, which has paid for last month and this month's premium membership and hosting.

sorry for the long post but i am new to uploading and wondered if anyone had any ideas of a different service to use? i have used rapidshare - now irrelevant, flyfiles.net - which was good but had a lot of server problems, uploaded.net which is very fast and reliable, but feedback i have received from people downloading my videos is it is difficult as a non-premium user - ie - one user a day, and it is expensive for me to keep premium membership each month costing 20 euros!
i am thinking about switching to rapidgator / turbobit as they seem reliable. can anyone share experiences about these and if you think they may be better? or perhaps other sites that are good to use for free users to download and uploaders to host content? i am new to uploading, and learning - slowly, but any advice would be appreciated. i want to share this great content, but not sure of the best way to do it!! please pm me or reply to this topic if you have a better idea. but i don’t just want something good for me, good for one person, i want something that is good for a lot of people so many can see and easily download this great content!! rapidgator seems very popular right now so i guess this is a good one? please let me know your opinions – i value all feedback and will try to improve any suggestions as i’m learning!

further to this i just got the following feedback from a member of another forum where i posted the same thing who's name has been removed - please see below along with my response
Quote:
Originally Posted by **NAMEREMOVED**
Hi there, I had a previous 6 month sub through rapidgator, I used it for downloads rather that uploading and sharing etc. As a download site i found it unbearably slow (as a premium member) I could get full speed first thing in the morning 1.8MB a sec but from about 12 noon onwards it was crippled to about 50KB/s - it was also a waste of time with a program called jdownloader which is a very popular download manager.

Just my 2 cents ( it might be great for uploaders looking for rewards hence its popularity)
really - that's good to know! what i'm looking for is something that suits me (ie not too expensive, rewards if possible) but also gives downloaders - both premium and free a decent chance at getting my content!! i'd seen RG a lot recently and thought it may be the best but like you say that could be because of rewards. i'm not in it for the money, i'm in it to share content and because certain site owners have ripped me off / made fradulent claims to members and so i want to provide their content for free to damage the business!!
MysticBlue is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01587 секунды с 9 запросами