View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 06:49 PM   #47
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,288,693 раз(а) в 132,838 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

Rubys Blackmail
24 June 2015
Princess Ruby instantly makes you weak and dumb and you are just ready to fall deep into her trap. Knowing the danger to lose control, to be completely under her power sends shivers down your spine and b.lood rushing to your groin. You know you are playing with fire but the urge is too much and you must do what you are good at, and that's thinking through your dick.
It's about time you took the plunge. Turning your fantasy into reality. Constantly tip toeing around the subject, so horny to give up control but also so scared of the consequences. How many Blackmail clips have you purchased, watched and not gone through with it, countless!
So far, you haven’t been able to take that step further, fully submit and surrender but that is ALL going to change. You are here today and there is no turning back. Princess Ruby has broken you down, played with that mind and you are under her powers now. You can’t peel your eyes from her hot little body as she seductively extract all the information needed to keep you completely under her powers….
You want to be controlled, you NEED to be . You ache for the feeling of fear, anxiousness and horniness. Welcome to your new life as the property of Princess Ruby. You now do as she says and what she wishes from now on.

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05855 секунды с 9 запросами