View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 09:00 PM   #40
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,288,292 раз(а) в 132,785 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

Every Last Penny
10 June 2015
It's simple your money isn't really yours, it's Princess Chloe's. You are nothing more than a mere peasant worker for her, funding her greed and lifestyle. You are just another pay pig to to our SUPERIOR. Another number adding to her account. You are a weak willed loser at the best of times but when she utter those words 'FUCK YOU, PAY ME' your loser brain turns to mush and your splurging that heard on cash on me with a middle finger in return.
Working for me is an honour. And you are going to pay for it. You try to stay away but you cant. Your addiction has just become over bearing. You ache for your next fix of ME. Serving me and making sure I am happy has completely taken over your mind.Working extra shifts, over time and extra jobs as well as juggling family life has proved difficult but it is all worth it knowing at the end of each week you hand over your hard earned cash into my superior hands, where it belongs.
Knowing that your blood, sweat and tears is going towards a new pair of YSL heels for ME, that I am sipping on the best champagne and of course my boyfriend and myself are jetting off to sunnier climates all whilst you slave away endless hours BUT it is NEVER enough. I always want more. I want to work you into the ground, I want that bank balance in the RED, I want your family family apart, to see you suffer for your obsession with me. You know this is what you want, want you NEED. To be left with NOTHING but your addiction to ME!

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03071 секунды с 9 запросами