Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Tiny 18 Year Old Anal Slave Double Stuffed Shuqualak

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Holly Hendrix, Bella Rossi, Marco Banderas
Genres: 18 year old, bondage, slave, bdsm, brunch, Double Penetration, Petite, dildo, Hitachi, Zapper, straight, female slave, master, humiliation, role play
Video language: English
Holly Hendrix is an incredible piece of property, with a petite 18 year old body bursting with sex appeal. However, there is one issue with this anal slut: she can´t control her orgasms worth a damn. Big tit senior slave Bella Rossi has taken it upon herself to sponsor this petitioner, but will pay a heavy price for each orgasm stolen from the house.Holly is presented to the brunch with her naked body bare and bound in a pile driver. Bella has a strong hitachi latched to her hungry cunt, holding heavy trays filled with large butt toys all bound for Holly´s ass. With each toy Holly can take Bella´s arms are relieved of some weight, but for every orgasm Bella´s big natural breasts are clamped and her ass beaten red. Coaching, pleading, and finally admonishing only have a partial effect on Holly´s unruly anal orgasms so Bella is sent to the next room to receive a punishment fuck.Bella is bound in a sread eagle and her sensitive pussy vigorously fucked while she is denied each rolling orgasm. Holly squats hearby, providing lubricant and entertainment as James Mogul stimulates her cunt, causing more issues for Bella every moment. Eventually her toll has grown so high, Bella takes a plea bargain of electro torment, begging for her huge bouncing tits to be shocked as she finally cums screaming on the cock.Holly is tied down to the table tight and Bella is given one last chance to control her orgasms. Using a hands on approach Bella literally torments the poor girls cunt with a hitachi and zapper while she takes a violent anal pounding. When this tiny doll is finally allowed to cum her eyes and mouth are stretched wide in a silent scream of gratitude. Good Slave.Last scene of the day finds Bella Teach Holly to fuck like a proper slave, and worship her dripping pussy to say thank you for all the lessons. When Holly is caught stealing her last orgasm Bella rips her off the cock and prepares her for a punishment fuck using a big p;ink rubber dildo to double penetrate her tiny holes with Marco´s cock deep in her pussy. Will this tiny cum hungry slut make it into the house stable?
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiny 18 Year Old Anal Slave Double Stuffed

Slutty Brazilian Natasha Fiore fucks 4 studs with DAP and drinks pee Sycamore Valley

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Natasha Fiore
Genres: orgy, gangbang, anal, big ass, blowjob, deep throat, double anal (DAP), double penetration (DP), interracial, latina, natural tits, piss, redhead
Delightful babe with perfect body Natasha Fiore enjoys hardcore piss gangbang with deep throat and intense double anal penetration!
Duration: 55:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7428kbps
Audio: 212kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slutty Brazilian Natasha Fiore fucks 4 studs with DAP and drinks pee

The Sarge meets Mia Bangg Ottoville

Cast: Mia Bangg
Genres: Submission ,toned ,Dunking ,Domination ,Blonde ,Bondage ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Fear Play
The Sarge drops by to play with the beautiful Mia Bangg. Lucky guy the Sarge. Sexy submissive Mia, makes delightful noises as the Sarge hones his craft on her. Tight, unyielding crotchropes, a signature of the Sarges style, highlight this shoot. I LOVED the dunking scene in the curved tank, where Sarge throws Mia around like a rag doll. Hot stuff! Thanks to them both for a great WB update!
Duration: 52:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sarge meets Mia Bangg

Brat! Arrgh! Nuttsville

Cast: Lexi Belle
Genres: bottom ,natural boobs ,Handler ,Crying ,Cage ,Corporal Punishment ,Facial ,Bondage ,Domination ,Submission
Lexi’s shoot was a fantastic adventure in mixed messages. Some might call it topping from the bottom, others might call it being bratty, I’ll let you decide and call it what you will.
Lexi asked for a hard flogging and I made sure to dish it out along with some facial humiliation to cut her down a notch, but she was on the verge of crying from misery and pain the whole time. (She claimed afterward she was “tearing” and wasn’t even near her limits…I call BS..but I cant be 100% sure.) Of course I don’t mind ramping it up because no one is going to die from a hard flogging, but it kept my crew on edge for 5 hours straight, causing us to stop and start in order to check in with her and wipe away the tears.
To add insult to injury, she mocked me in the closing interview saying I’d been to easy on her. Arrgh! If she has the nerve for a rematch, it’s going to be a steel cage bout between us with no holds barred and we shall see if her ass can cash the checks her mouth wrote.
Duration: 45:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brat! Arrgh!

Fiery Red Head in Bondage, Tormented and Cumming like a Whore Dobbin

Cast: Cheyenne Jewel ,The Pope
Genres: Submission ,Ball Gag ,Brunette ,brunet ,Fingering ,BDSM ,big dick ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Handler
Hard bodied vixen, Cheyenne Jewel is back and looking hotter than ever. I don’t waste any time getting her tied up and helpless for the suffering. She begins in a standing spread eagle with her neck tied up as well. She is hoisted up on her tip toes and her clothes ripped away. Her skin turns red quickly from the impact and soon after that her pussy is dripping from the attention I give it.
Next she is on her side with her legs spread and she is vulnerable as hell. I test the bondage by tormenting this whore and she tries, but fails to escape. She is helpless and she is more aware of that now than ever before.
Next she is in a hogtie on a box that becomes a suspension before the scene is over. This suspension will test her integrity as she hangs from her chest and ankles only. She is tormented more before being made to cum.
The day is coming to a close and I haven’t put her phenomenal as in the air yet. With an ass like her’s we have to put it on display and spank it. We have to fuck her like this with her face down pressed hard against the surface. She is used exactly the way I want to use her.
Duration: 51:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fiery Red Head in Bondage, Tormented and Cumming like a Whore

Viks Angel - Teasing In The House (2024) Glide

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Viks Angel
Genres: Gonzo, POV
Viks Angel plays the role of a naughty who loves teasing. This stunning brunette, with her natural tits and high heels, knows exactly how to get attention. Ricky Ros and Peter Stallion are caught in her playful web, watching her masturbate in a steamy voyeur scene. The action heats up when she gives an intense POV blowjob, showing off her skills. Things get even wilder when Viks takes things to the next level in a hardcore threesome. The video wraps up with a hot cumshot, leaving everyone fully satisfied in this steamy step-family fantasy.
Duration: 26:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Viks Angel - Teasing In The House (2024)

Katja Coimbra

Cast: Katja
Genres: trimmed ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Crotch Rope ,slim ,Handler ,Tattoo
Katja goes back to the basics. Bound in several positions, we gag her, wecane her, we get out a few orgasms. She gets some neck play, and is tiedin an old fashion chair tie, ankle tied to her pussy rope! A cruel doublebind, but she deals and still has energy for a great orgasm at the end.Beautiful girl, inescapable bondage, back to basics.
Duration: 20:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 239.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katja

Время генерации страницы 0.13297 секунды с 9 запросами