View Single Post
Old Today, 03:15 AM   #21998
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tiny Sexual Plaything Gina Valentina Tied and Fucked in R...

Tiny Sexual Plaything Gina Valentina Tied and Fucked in Rope Bondage!

Cast: Gina Valentina ,The Pope
Genres: BDSM ,Humiliation ,Foot Torment ,Submission ,brunet ,Vibrator ,Ball Gag ,Domination ,Dildo ,black hair
Video language: English

Tiny sex kitten Gina Valentina returns to Hogtied to suffer under the massive man hands of The Pope. She starts her day totally exposed and spread wide open while tied in tight rope bondage. She quivers as The Pope slowly begins to probe his little play thing, seeing what makes her purr and what makes her howl. With mean clamps yanking at her tender nipples, The Pope flogs her tanned and toned body with a heavy black leather flogger that prepares her flesh for the day. Grown tired of pummeling her front and back, he attacks her tiny pink pussy and tenderizes it until she squeals and begs for mercy. And for Gina, the only mercy to be found is the head of hitachi that The Pope jams on her sensitive clit and rips the first of many multiple orgasms out of her cunt. Next The Pope flips Gina upside down to disorientate and confuse his captive slave. He toys with her delicate and manicured feet to inflict pain to hidden parts of her body that she didn't even know that she had. Gina screams over and over and pleads with her dom to give attention to other parts of body. Not without mercy, The Pope abides and jams a massive dildo into her greedy cunt. Probing back and forth relentlessly, she gasps as The Pope crams a vibrator onto her clit and makes her cum and scream like the hounds of hell are nipping at her heals. Thinking that she will get some respite from the disorientation of being inverted, Gina finds herself upside down again and in way over her head. Gasping for air and breathlessly trying to keep her wits about her, The Pope shoves a massive dildo down her throat to shut her up and give her the only kind of pacifier that a whore like her can relate to. To hammer the point home and make sure that Gina knows at whose pleasure she serves, The Pope ends the day by tying her to the floor and relentlessly water-boards her until she can barely breath. And just when she is on the verge of panic, The Pope rips one last devious orgasm from her cunt and he smiles as she screams quivers under his sadistic hands.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tiny Sexual Plaything Gina Valentina Tied and Fucked in Rope Bondage!

FancySteel step

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Fancysteel

Natasha Zar Spacedoe is a mean twisted older step and her younger Girlie hasn't done her chores. Girlie's bad attitude leads to her being locked up in a full chastity belt and chastity bra. This video features full the Fancy Steel Steel Chastity Bra, ball gag, and drool fetish.

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 480.0 MB

Download FancySteel step

Jade Indica Oiled, fucked, bound and tormented. Countdown to Relaunch

Cast: Miss Jade Indica
Genres: Humiliation ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Domination ,Leather ,Weights ,Curvy

Nipples pulled by an automatic machine - machine ramming her pussy.oiled body arched over the agony box..whipped and teased.
Weights hung from her nipples.shackled to a post, vulnerable, and exposed. Jade in her paper work says she has a water fantasy - really..head shoved in a bucket of ice water while she's getting fucked in her ass.
Chained to a steel grid, neck and throat held tight with a leather strap.wax dripped all over her tits, stomach and thighs then a clothes pin zipper attached to an automatic zipper machine that pulls the clips free from her flesh. She must push the button to release the numerous clips. All clips are removed in less than 5 seconds. Sensory overload.

Duration: 43:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 978.2 MB

Download Jade Indica Oiled, fucked, bound and tormented. Countdown to Relaunch

Mystic Molly

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch.

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mystic Molly

She doesn't expect to become

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

While other women might be frightened and searching for an escape, Kel doesn't want to get away. She is so aroused she struggles against her restraints in an effort to touch herself, but relief will not come quickly for Kel. First O.T. wants to see her squirm so he fastens her pussy tightly shut with wire and she is tied down and made to suffer under his whip, but the more he hurts her the more excited she gets. Soon she is writhing, moaning and begging to cum.

Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download She doesn't expect to become
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08785 секунды с 9 запросами