luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The delivery part 1

The delivery part 1

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Fancysteel

Nikki receives a mysterious package on her doorstep, and excitedly hurries to see what's inside... a shock collar. Her curiosity getting the better of her, Nikki holds the collar up to her neck, it snaps shut.
Now under the evil control of Mistress Natasha Zarr, Nikki must obey all commands or suffer the electric consequences.
'The Delivery' is a psychological thriller, exploring the fetishes of chastity, female dominance, humiliation and mistress/submissive commands.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4916kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The delivery part 1

Head Box

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore
Video language: English

Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Head Box

The Pervert Farm (vol.5)

Cast: Quinn Luna Lace Cobie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment, Outdoor

Sammie is a little millennial brat with a bad attitude, her Cobie has lost control and hears about a new summer camp that promises to fix behaviour problems. After weeks of not hearing from her , Cobie returns to the farm to investigate and is close to finding out the truth until she is imprisoned to a life of hard labour.
This semester, Quinn has received her 3rd detention at a prestigious girls' school. The school's 3rd strike policy is that girls now have to attend the Farm training school, or they risk being expelled from school. Quinn quickly finds this is no holiday camp.

Duration: 34:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Pervert Farm (vol.5)

Brat! Arrgh!

Cast: Lexi Belle
Genres: bottom ,natural boobs ,Handler ,Crying ,Cage ,Corporal Punishment ,Facial ,Bondage ,Domination ,Submission

Lexi's shoot was a fantastic adventure in mixed messages. Some might call it topping from the bottom, others might call it being bratty, I'll let you decide and call it what you will.
Lexi asked for a hard flogging and I made sure to dish it out along with some facial humiliation to cut her down a notch, but she was on the verge of crying from misery and pain the whole time. (She claimed afterward she was "tearing" and wasn't even near her limits.I call BS..but I cant be 100% sure.) Of course I don't mind ramping it up because no one is going to die from a hard flogging, but it kept my crew on edge for 5 hours straight, causing us to stop and start in order to check in with her and wipe away the tears.
To add insult to injury, she mocked me in the closing interview saying I'd been to easy on her. Arrgh! If she has the nerve for a rematch, it's going to be a steel cage bout between us with no holds barred and we shall see if her ass can cash the checks her mouth wrote.

Duration: 45:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Brat! Arrgh!

Katja

Cast: Katja
Genres: trimmed ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Crotch Rope ,slim ,Handler ,Tattoo

Katja goes back to the basics. Bound in several positions, we gag her, wecane her, we get out a few orgasms. She gets some neck play, and is tiedin an old fashion chair tie, ankle tied to her pussy rope! A cruel doublebind, but she deals and still has energy for a great orgasm at the end.Beautiful girl, inescapable bondage, back to basics.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 239.9 MB

Download Katja
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03259 секунды с 9 запросами