LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jaxon and Niko Saint Meinrad

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Jaxon, Niko
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Ass Play, Beefy, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
Things are already hot and steamy as we open on Jaxon and Niko in the shower. Now, you haven't met Jaxon yet, but you're getting an eyeful of him today. Both he and Niko are buck naked, dripping wet, hard as a rock and making out under the shower. Hot damn! Niko looks to be in heaven as he explores Jaxon's body, admiring it from every angle possible, and bending Jaxon over to get a good view of his perfect ass. (I know, I know, Niko's ass is breathtaking too, but it's easy to get distracted by fresh meat. I mean, fresh men!) It isn't long before Niko is on his knees, slurping all of Jaxon's dick down his throat. I think Niko's in love! As soon as I find out where they are registered at, I'll let y'all know. lol. Niko goes back up for some more kissing, as Jaxon then heads south to Niko's big dick. If you're a fan of kissing and groping and making out, you're going to be in heaven with this scene -- the guys are very into one another. Niko gets Jaxon over to the tub and starts to investigate his ass, rimming him and sliding an exploratory finger in his rump. But he can't resist blowing him some more, so he turns him back over and takes another swing at his cock. After Jaxon sucks Niko a bit longer, Niko asks Jaxon if he's ready to feel his dick inside him. Jaxon's ready! Next thing, the camera is underneath the guys, Jaxon is hard as a rock, and Niko is fucking him hard and fast. Whew! After a couple of minutes, the guys switch it up, as Jaxon wants to "ride that," and he sits down on Niko, and, well, goes for a ride. Jaxon is still stiff as a board, and Niko reaches out and starts jerking him while he bounces in the air. Niko is soon jackhammering into Jaxon, who is loving every second of it. Dang! Then, the tables turn, and Jaxon starts fucking himself onto Niko, backing his ass up onto him. (It's pretty incredible to see Jaxon bouncing in the air with his dick slapping around at high speed.) Now it's Niko's turn to get fucked, as he throws his ass in the air and Jaxon starts plowing him from behind. The guys change positions so that Niko in on his back, legs in the air, while Jaxon is thrusting away. Niko blows his load while Jaxon furiously fucks him, and Jaxon soon follows, pulling out and shoot all over Niko's stomach. The guys kiss and make out as the scene closes and that's a wrap!
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1731kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 441.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jaxon and Niko

GayWarGames - Obsessed Part 4 Simon and Bohuslav Tanner

Studio: GayWarGames
Cast: Simon, Bohuslav
Genres: Bareback, Blowjob, Face Fucking, Twinks, Hunks, Muscles, Bondage, BDSM, Facial, Outdoors, Cumshots
Our young camper is being dragged into another location. He is tied to a tree, trying to handle heavy pounding. The Tchuki soldier is enjoying the anal after so long time, cause he didn’t see his lover for ages. Young camper is reminding him his BF so his dick is hard as a rock.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 597.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GayWarGames - Obsessed Part 4 Simon and Bohuslav

Abel fucks Jay Schuyler Lake

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles
Video language: English
Our favourite Brazilian power bottom saw the massive Spanish cock of Abel on our site. “Can i ride it… please?” Well, of course you can little safado! Abel's cock is one masterpiece of manhood. So long, so thick and just beautiful, that raw cock feels like heaven inside any courageous ass. Just look at Jay Michaels' smile while getting barebacked by Abel. Truly pure ecstasy in his lucky butt hole. And don't miss that exquisite cumshot bred deep in that creamy hole. Cream pie anyone?
Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6303kbps
Audio: 322kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abel fucks Jay

Hairy Muscle Hunk Has His Cock Edged By Two Farmers Camp Crook

Cast: Brayden Forrester
Genres: Muscle ,Bondage ,Oral Sex ,Male Handler ,Gay ,Dildo ,body builder ,Stud ,Blindfold ,brunet
Hairy stud Brayden Forrester finds himself tied up and blindfolded in a barn as he hears the footsteps of his captors approaching. Two hillbilly perverts approach the bound hunk and start tearing his clothes away. The feisty city slicker settles down once his cock is rock hard, moaning every time his cock is teased. Suspended in a hogtie Brayden has his cock sucked as he’s brought to the edge of orgasm. Right as he’s about to blow his load the two hillbillies torment him, tickling Brayden as his hard cock dangles towards the ground. With his cock pointing to the sky, Brayden is tied down on a bushel of hay as the hillbillies shove a vibrating dildo up the stud’s ass. The perverts milk a load out of his cock before smearing it in his face and giving Brayden some post-orgasmic torment.
We were cracking up and laughing on set all day during this shoot, so stay tuned after the interview for the blooper roll.
Duration: 47:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hairy Muscle Hunk Has His Cock Edged By Two Farmers

Eduardo fucks John Thomas Namur

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles
Our new Star John Thomas has already proved that he can take cock but this time we really wanted to test out his very limits. Eduardo Picasso was the perfect guy to do this. He fucked John so hard and deep like he never fucked anyone before. There is this moment when John almost can't take no more of that brutal assfucking but he stays strong. This is one of my personal all time hottest Timtales moments. Getting hard just thinking of it. Don't miss this scene!
Duration: 27:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6958kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eduardo fucks John Thomas

Sounding vol.#3 Dunnegan

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Fetish Force, Christopher Ward Enterprises,Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Billy Berlin, Lance Navarro, Samuel Colt, Sky Devil
Genres: CBT, Fetish, Kink, Leather, Sounding, Big Cocks, Big Loads, , Muscle, Rubber, Toys
"Stroke me from the Inside!!!!" he screamed! This is a movie about guys fucking the inside of their cocks with steel rods and rubber dick dildos. This is about the most extreme sex play we have ever filmed, and the guys stroking away are roiling in as they pump their rigid cocks with every kind of toy!
Scene 1
These guys are hot and they have big dicks. Superstar Sky Devil has a nine inch cock and he takes about 12 inches of steel pipe up his piss tube. As he moves to thicker and thicker rods, he starts pumping away, rolling his eyes with the intensity of the moment! Finally he pulls the rod out and shows us his gaping piss hole and then shoots the biggest load of white hot jizz that we have ever seen.
Scene 2
Next up is Samuel Colt - a San Francisco muscle stud with a hairy chest and a winning smile. Samuel also fucks himself with steel rods. But wait, there's more! He then gets a bunch of silicon sounds (made by the notorious Square Peg Toys!). The greatest moment of Samuel's act is when he takes a 16 inch long silicon sound and shoves the whole thing up his cock. It's as long as a catheter and goes all the way, deep inside. Watch as he has the orgasm of his life!
Scene 3
Finally we have Billy Berlin and Lance Navarro - Billy (famous as one of our fisting stars) works over Lance's cock from top to bottom and from inside and out! This is some impressive sound play, with huge toys that fill a cockhole that gapes like a hose pipe. What is also really nice about Lance's cock is its size - this is a huge piece of man meat, long, thick and veiny. Trust me men, this is a good as it gets!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:54
Video: 672x368, XviD, 1303kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 905.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sounding vol.#3

Adam Sahar raw fucks Rico Vega Stonega

Release Year: 2024
Timtales Exclusive Adam Sahar is back in the stable for everyone’s pleasure! Our hunk is all muscled up and ready to give his thick raw cock to sexy newcomer Rico Vega. I didn’t even have time to get my camera, they were both already fucking in the kitchen. Watch Rico’s smile while he’s tasting that perfect Uruguayan cock. He’s definitely in thick-cock-heaven. Sweaty raw action ahead; Enjoy!
Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7385kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adam Sahar raw fucks Rico Vega

Время генерации страницы 0.43707 секунды с 9 запросами