View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 09:38 AM   #704
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Giana 1st visit GloryHole Swallow FHD Drakes Branch

Release Year: 2024
A172 Video starts with the girl undressing, then she almost immediately starts sucking cocks through the gloryhole. After taking 2 loads she moves out to the "theatre room" to get spit roasted in doggystyle (features IR), takes 3 loads and moves back to the gloryhole for 4 more blowjobs/cumshots, then theres 1 booth fuck in standing doggystyle and 1 final standard gloryhole blowjob. 11 cumshots in total.
She's a very close friend of one of the most popular Gloryhole girls on my site so I had high expectations of her. She exceeded my expectations. Now if I can only get them in the Gloryhole booth together!
She's a sleeper who hides her amazing body under her formal work clothes and I'm sure she's more than professional at the office but we know the truth
She got to experience quite a few new things today at the Gloryhole including her favorite which was a spit roast in the Theater Room. I think the was the first time both guy busted their nut at the exact same time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7636kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Giana 1st visit GloryHole Swallow FHD

Devi's 1st visit GloryHole Swallow FHD Biddeford

Welcome to Jamaica mon! Better yet, welcome to Devi's cum sucking mouth! This Jamaican hottie could suck start a Harley with ease. She doesn't have a boyfriend but hooks up with guys on Tinder, and I thought that shit was fake.
She has an amazing body and didn't waste any time stripping down in the Gloryhole booth to show us the goods. It's no wonder she was making the guys shoot their loads quick. I'm sure it also has something to do with huge dick sucking lips and impressive deepthoat skills.
Duration: 1:17:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devi's 1st visit GloryHole Swallow FHD

Barbie Quinn SubmissiveSasha aka ZDCF-2 Gloryhole Swallow FHD Lanark

Barbie Quinn's (submissivesasha from OF) 1st visit to the gloryhole. She gives blowjobs to guys in the gloryhole booth and swallows their cum. She gets spit roasted in the gloryhole booth.
Duration: 46:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7431kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barbie Quinn SubmissiveSasha aka ZDCF-2 Gloryhole Swallow FHD

Erora 1st Visit GloryHole Swallow FHD Bolingbrook

Erora's 1st visit to the gloryhole. She gives blowjobs ans swallows cum. All oral, no penetration.
This edgy little spinner chick came to the Gloryhole today on a mission to swallow as much cum as she can handle and you guys will be impressed with the results. She has some great energy and loves sucking dick.
She's another one of those girls who's new b/f was home wonder what and who she was doing at the GH. That has to be a bit of a strange feeling but I bet it's good foreplay and most girls report having great but quick sex when they get home. It's something primal about your girl being used by other men that triggers something in the brain. Most girls report their men shooting bigger loads than normal after being a cum dump for randoms.
She's never had two guys at the same time before so we have to make that bucket list happen. I see a Theater Room "spit roast" in her future.
Duration: 54:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10339kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Erora 1st Visit GloryHole Swallow FHD

Kamara 1st visit GloryHole Swallow FHD Springlake

Redhead Kamara sucks bunch of random cocks and swallows cum in her 1st visit to the gloryhole.
She's in an interesting Dom/Sub relationship but I want you guys to hear all the details from her during the interview in the Theater Room. She's a freaky little thing and I'm sure we can have a lot of fun with her because she has to do whatever her "Daddy" tells her to do...literally anything!
I don't want to ruin the surprise but to prepare her for her first Gloryhole visit he fucked her ass for over an hour. It was so intense that she blacked out and when she came to he was untying her. If that's not intense enough, he made her put a butt-plug in her ass hours before going to the Gloryhole.
Duration: 1:01:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9136kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kamara 1st visit GloryHole Swallow FHD

Elisha's 1st visit GloryHole Swallow FHD Haswell

ou guys probably already figured this out after watching her interview, but for those who haven't seen it yet, Elisha is a bit quirky. But despite that, she's a fun girl to take to the Gloryhole who has impressive blowjobs skills and was able to make every guy cum with ease. She's also a great cum swallower and never spilled a drop that was fed to her.
She likes butt play so she started out by putting a plug in her ass. She said she's up for having a cock in her ass so maybe next time we can see more of that action in the Theater Room. She has a very tight pussy so I can only imagine how tight her ass must be. The first guy that fucked her only managed to get a few pumps in before dumping his load in her. The second guy was her first black cock and he couldn't even get inside her. This calls for a good old Theater Room gangbang to stretch her out.
Her expressions are a bit hard to read but she was definitely enjoying her first Gloryhole adventure and wants to come back for more. I have a feeling she would just keep going until I told her to stop which is our kind of slut, right guys!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and I hope you enjoy this gobble-gobble video...
Duration: 56:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9842kbps
Audio: 246kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elisha's 1st visit GloryHole Swallow FHD

Aleyna Midnight 1st visit GloryHole Swallow FHD Aachen

This is Aleyna Midnight's first visit to gloryholeswallow. She's a hot brunette who sucks dick in a gloryhole booth and swallows their loads. She also gets fucked through the hole and gets creampied.
Duration: 1:09:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aleyna Midnight 1st visit GloryHole Swallow FHD
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03279 секунды с 9 запросами