View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 07:22 AM   #3823
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

厘-パンティーストッキングを着け� �恥ずかしいOL Oyens

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Attackers
Cast: Rin Sakuragi
Genres: Censored, All sex, Humiliation, OL, Pantyhose, Fetish
Video language: Japanese
リストラされて無職の夫を自分の働� �会社に雇用してもらえるように社長� ��懇願する妻・陽子。快く承諾した社 長だったが、その裏には陽子に対す� �下心があったのだ。夫の為に夫以外� ��男に抱かれる人妻の葛藤と無慈悲な 快楽…
Format: mp4
Duration: 3:47:59
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1559kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 厘-パンティーストッキングを着け� �恥ずかしいOL

Chaise Toulouse

As I lay back on the chaise on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I drift off and dream about wearing lacy pale pink and black lingerie with garters, satin panties and stockings....my dream man, Johnny approaches me and offers to tie me up tightly....with silky silvery gray rope....and give me a satin cleave gag to keep me from saying anything nonsensical. I dream away for what seems like forever. When I wake, I find it was not only in my dreams, but I had been wearing the prior lingerie when I fell into xxxx and Johnny took care of the rest during my reverie. I woke to find that all of my dreams had come true once again. And, then I just put on a little show...struggling around for Johnny, so he can fully appreciate his handiwork.
Duration: 6:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chaise

Wendy C. Stony Brook

Cast: Wendy C.
Genres: Milf, Big Tits, Stockings, Solo, Mastrubation, Dildo
Video language: English
Mommy Wendy C. put on makeup and dressed up for her boyfriend, and he fucked her with pleasure. The guy was very lucky to fuck such a sexy long-haired mommy.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4394kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wendy C.

Teach Me Anal Axson

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ana Foxxx
Genres: Anal, Anal creampie, Gape, Stockings, Doggystyle, Riding, Reverse cowgirl, Brunette, Ass to mouth, Ebony
Ana is a successful model, but has always wanted to be an actress. Now she is ready for the next step. She has hired the best acting teacher in LA to help her realise her dream. She has classes at his home workshop and their time together is intense. She is really attracted to him and thinks about him all the time, her feelings increasing over every lesson. Now it’s her last session with him and she wants him to know just how she feels. While they are going over a few breathing exercises, his hands caress her body and she knows just where she wants this to go. It’s time to learn the ultimate lesson from her leading man.
Duration: 43:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11997kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teach Me Anal

Alpha Sex Slave Returns to Train Anal Rookie Madera

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Cherry Torn, Mickey Mod, Juliette March
Genres: chains, clover clamps, collar, domestic, gag, spanking, slave, Cherry Torn, vibrator, Bush, Stockings, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage
Cherry Torn, the bombshell Alpha Slave from the original House Staff, returns to brutalize, humiliate, and fuck a domestic servant gone astray. Juliette March grovels and begs to have her throat fucked and her lithe body put in chains and anally punished. Truly Cherry Torn serves The House on her back like no other and begs to cum as the Butler gives her a strict ass fucking on his hard dick as Juliette licks his shoes clean.Cherry Torn is called in on short notice to correct a domestic slave, Juliette March, who has fallen astray and used wire hangers to store a guest´s fur jacket. Back in her cuff and collar, Cherry attends to her lesser slave, who is bound tightly and left suffering with a vibrator tied to her sore clit. Cherry wastes no time using the object of offense to beat Juliette pink and red and coax another painful orgasm out of her destroyed pussy. When the Butler finds them a little too noisy, Cherry yanks Juliette to a squat and teaches her how you apologize to senior staff properly: with a strict throat fucking and oral service.Juliette´s punishment is by no means done, and the next scene finds her stripped of her stockings and in in chains on the bathroom floor scrubbing the urinals with a face gag. Cherry and The Butler have fallen into cahoots and torment Juliette with a butt plug and a whip, while continually dousing the urinal she is cleaning with fresh piss to clean. Cherry is a perverse bitch, and clamps Juliette´s pink pussy shut with clover clamps and gets The Butler rock hard before inviting him to invade Juliette´s open asshole. Fucked on the bathroom floor in chains, Juliette swears she will never disrespect the guests again. Horney Cherry Torn is no longer listening as The Butler feeds her his dick fresh from Juliette´s ass. The only thing that will satisfy Cherry now is a begging screaming orgasm from Juliette.Back in the lounge Cherry and Juliette gives the floor a much needed scrubbing, until The Butler returns with a horrible news for Cherry Torn. His shoes have been left horribly scuffed with pussy juice and as senior slave she is to pay. He takes her huge jiggling ass for a hard spanking that leaves her a deep scarlet. Juliette has been keeping Cherry´s asshole and cheeks glistening with spit. As any filthy Butler should, Mr. Mod decides to spear Cherry´s ass on his hard cock and allow Juliette to clean his shoes with her cunt. Both girls ride their posts well, and once again the Floor is visited by the familiar sight of Cherry Torn´s desperate cumming face.Final service of the day leaves Cherry and Juliette on their backs begging for dick and getting a proper face fucking. Both slaves submit to being slapped around and begging for orgasms and the violent use of their holes at the hands of the Butler. Truly the return of Cherry Torn to House Service is a blessing for Juliette, who has clearly fallen into line and is rewarded with a hot load of cum on her bush.
Duration: 1:12:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alpha Sex Slave Returns to Train Anal Rookie

Carissa Dumond Hogtaped in Pink - Part2 Eagar

A nylon hood, extremely tight gag, tit bondage and more tape!
Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 321kbps

File size: 655.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carissa Dumond Hogtaped in Pink - Part2

Corset, Polka Dot Lingerie and Pink Rope Beardsley

Mina is hogtied wearing a cute corset with polka dot lingerie. Cuban heeled stockings, black heels and elbow length gloves tops it all off.
Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corset, Polka Dot Lingerie and Pink Rope
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 1.93782 секунды с 9 запросами