View Single Post
Old 09-27-2024, 07:17 AM   #1771
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Reservation: Cuckold Satanta

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Divinebitches
Cast: Maitresse Madeline MarloweRick Fantana, Tommy Pistol
Genres: pain, latex, Hotel Divine, Chastity, cuckolding, Gimp, femdom, straight, dominatrix, slave, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation
Video language: English
Maitresse Madeline Marlowe´s Hotel Divine has been busy! Rick Fantana noticed the new hotel on his way to his construction job and thought he´d check in for an hour on his lunch break. He´s welcomed by the divine gimp and to Rick´s surprise nothing is what it seems. It´s obvious he has stepped into a world unlike any other. Maitresse Madeline emerges from a bath of milk and rose peddles covered head to toe in latex. She slithers and slides over to him with the help of her gimp and without missing a beat Rick realizes his place in this triad.His raging cock is locked and trapped in chastity while Madeline slips her latex flesh up and down his body and sucks her gimps raging hard cock and spitting back into Rick´s belt. Madeline is skull fucked hard, just the way she likes it, producing so much saliva. This is the only nectar of pleasure Rick gets to enjoy of Madeline´s large, perfect, wet lips.Rick´s bent over and penetrated with Madeline large long stick. The on going theme of Divine Hotel is to torment men not with pain but with pleasure. Rick adores having his prostate milked and Madeline hits his multiple orgasm button over and over again but pulls out every single time he is about to cum. You see he has made a cuckolding reservation and that means the only ones cumming are Madeline and her gimp bull! Madeline gets railed hard in her hungry, evil pussy while Rick is made to watch on his back getting pounded in his ass and denied every time he´s on the edge. Orgasm after orgasm and Madeline is finally ready for her gimp bull to cum. She takes two loads of his in her mouth and swallows it all down. Lucky for Rick she sends him back to work with one last kiss and just the smallest scent of the sex he will never have with her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reservation: Cuckold

Bubble hooded Latex Rider Lambare

"Let me get this straight," says Anastasia. "You want to bind me up in latex, clamp my neck in steel, armsheath me, stick a bubblehood on my head, clamp me tightly onto a fucking saddle, then tow me around the garden with a tractor, and mechanically fuck my brains out until I can't orgasm any more?"
"That's about right, Anastasia"..and we have the pics to show these good folks that's exactly what we did.
Duration: 33:41
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2232kbps

File size: 582.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bubble hooded Latex Rider

Molly the Gimp Wallaceton

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore
Such beauty and charm returns to the studio. But there is a surprise waiting for her -- nothing that she knows about. A resident 101 waits in the shadows bound in the latex straight jacket -- a rubber hood that only has a mouth hole. She's mounted to a table; her head locked in a hole. We call it the Gimp table. This will be the final act. Against this backdrop PD can now take his time and relish the lovely offerings of a flexible, limber, lithe Woman. The piece continues from Mystic Molly #1 where we see her hanging from a box tie with her toes pulled up and clamped to her labia. Pd must be channeling the Kinbaku grandmaster Nureki Chimuo (濡木痴夢男) 1930-2013. In the tradition of naming the system of bindings -- we will call the central most dramatic tie The diamond Cradle Suspension.
Duration: 37:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4789kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Molly the Gimp

Submissive Protocol: Natassia Dreams Creates Perfect Doll Ana Foxxx Langdon

Cast: Natassia Dreams ,Ana Foxxx
Genres: Athletic ,Anal ,bottom ,Blowjob ,natural boobs ,shaped ,fake boobs ,muscular ,Petite ,Spanking
Stunning scientist Natassia Dreams in her white lab coat is finally ready to unveil her perfect creation. The most stunning, life like, and submissive sex robot ever created, Ana Foxxx. After booting up Ana, Natassia runs through a few protocols to test out her doll. Finally she gets to submissive and Ana gets down and ready to server her mistress. Removing her tight red latex dress, Natassia delivers a brutal spanking on Ana’s perfect round ass. Natassia needs to continue testing her creation and moves on to pussy licking. Delicious, this doll is dripping wet for her mistress. The hitachi comes out and delivers Ana a huge orgasm. Now can this robot suck cock too? Ana goes down for some deep oral with Natassia’s hard cock. Sucking and licking gets her mistress ready for fucking. With Ana tied down in rope bondage on the bed they get to work testing out her pussy. Ana can take a deep pounding and begs for more. Natassia delivers a deep anal fucking next and blows her load all over Ana. This robot is ready to make mistress rich!
Duration: 44:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive Protocol: Natassia Dreams Creates Perfect Doll Ana Foxxx

Divine Roman Holiday Herman

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Divinebitches
Cast: Lorelei Lee, Nathan Explosion
Genres: latex, slave, Face Sitting, Pegging, femdom, straight, dominatrix, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, humiliation
Lorelei Lee is the epitome of the Divine Goddess. Dripping from head to toe in latex she teases and torments slave newcomer, Nathan Explosion. Worship, cock tease, pegging, slave sex, punishment, face sitting, pony boy and much much more!
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Divine Roman Holiday
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07524 секунды с 9 запросами