View Single Post
Old 09-26-2024, 10:35 AM   #699
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fay's 2nd Visit Gloryhole Swallow FHD East Liberty

Release Year: 2024
Fay became very popular after her first Gloryhole visit back in February. She kind of reminds me of Claire so I wonder if others see the same thing. She's a bit shy and quiet but that's ok because we're here to watch girls suck and swallow cum from random strangers. Her b/f still doesn't know what she's been up to so hopefully it stays that way. She explains all that in the pre and post interview (See Scrapbook).
After her first visit, a member emailed me and pointed out something kind of interesting. He really liked the way she licks the top of a cock and goes all the way into the public hair. I never really noticed it until he told me. He asked me to tell her to do more of that during her next visit but I forgot. She did it quite a few times during this visit anyway so it must just be part of her normal technique.
Things were going great and she was handling all the loads like a champ until the "Load Master" showed up to make his delivery and blasted not one, but two huge loads in her mouth. I've never seen him cum twice so her technique is obviously very effective because he unloaded the second one faster than the first. All that cum added up pretty quick in her belly and I told her we can leave but like a trooper she said "Ok, after a few more". You gotta love this little dynamo cock sucker.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fay's 2nd Visit Gloryhole Swallow FHD

Megan & Roxy Second Visit Gloryhole Swallow FHD Shoshoni

Right after Roxy got finished sucking and fucking 12 random strangers during her first Gloryhole visit, Megan showed up to get in on the action. The two of them together in the Theater Room was amazing to watch as this was Roxy's first time with a girl. Megan on the other hand has lots of experience with pussy so they were a good match.
Even though Roxy has never eaten pussy before, she did a pretty damn good job and there were no complaints from Megan. Megan returned the favor by fucking her with a "strapless strap-on" while strangers watched and then eating her pussy. I was waiting for Mr. Pringles to fuck Roxy and split her like dry hickory. Megan definitely knows what she's doing when it comes to this kind of stuff and fucked her pretty good making her cum hard.
Roxy was full of cum and completely satisfied at this point so she let Megan have the rest of the cocks in the Gloryhole booth. I stopped taking girls who want to wear masks so enjoy this last time you'll see Megan in action. She's very hot with an amazing body and does a great job sucking cock but is concerned about people close to her finding out how she likes to have fun. Maybe some day she'll feel differently about that so time will tell.
Duration: 56:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Megan & Roxy Second Visit Gloryhole Swallow FHD

Sami Parker HD Nanhai

Studio: GloryHoleSecrets
Cast: Sami Parker
Genres: Interracial, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Cum swallow
Video language: English
Sami Parker loves cock and sucking them, so at Gloryhole Secrets, she is more than ready. She deep-throats her first huge big black cock & spits on it to lather it up nicely. It doesn't take long for her lisp, face, and tits to be covered in drool, spit, and cum.

Total size: 2.9 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sami Parker HD

Shiras 2nd visit GloryholeSwallow FHD Torun

Shira is an Isreali MILF who comes to the gloryhole to suck off 14 anonymous cocks. The lingerie wearing MILF has a thirst for cum, and can't stay away from licking and sucking each dude's balls. She gets so horny 9 cocks in that she has to fuck that cock, and then lets the 13th and 14th into the booth with her. Unfortunately Number 13 can't get his dick hard, so she spends a good time flopping his hanging dick in her mouth and on her face, and also lifts up ol' limpy to have a nice long suck at his balls, where the video cuts off.
This hot MILF is all about the balls! So much that I created a new "Ball Worship" tag after her first Gloryhole visit. If you had this chick at home I bet she would lick and suck your balls all night long while you relaxed on the couch watching TV having a few cold ones.
She looked stunning today in her sexy white lingerie as she drained every set a balls that wandered into the sex
Duration: 1:10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9289kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shiras 2nd visit GloryholeSwallow FHD

Latina Milf 2nd visit GloryoHole Swallow FHD Jarvenpaa

Another amazing scene from gloryhole swallow and she swallowed about 13 load.
Duration: 1:17:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8532kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Milf 2nd visit GloryoHole Swallow FHD

Tara 1st Visit Gloryhole Swallow FHD Changshu

Tara is a hot ASU college student who is insanely horny and couldn't wait to sucks cock at the Gloryhole. So horny in fact that she left class just to go today. During the interview (See Scrapbook) we can tell how sexual she is but we all know things can change once inside the Gloryhole booth. Well, that wasn't the case with Tara and we get to see a true cum freak in action. Her pussy was dripping clear cum after the first few cocks and when I saw that I knew this was going to be a fun visit.
She knows how to take care of a cock with lots of licking, teasing and deepthroat to the balls before she milks the load into her mouth. She does an amazing clean-up which is always a good sign of a true cock and cum worshiper.
A horny husband and wife couple were there today and got into the action. Along with every swinging dick that was there today, the wife had a good time playing with Tara's tight dripping wet pussy. She must be one amazing wife to massage your balls while some chick sucks your cock through the Gloryhole.
We had to cut it a bit short so she could get back to class but as we were leaving, we walked by the Swing Room and her jaw almost hit the floor. I think she was a little upset that she didn't know about that room. She has always wanted to try a sex swing but doesn't know anyone that has one. She would have stayed to let a few guys fuck her in the swing but she had to get back to class so maybe next time. She has been blowing up my phone ever since her first visit wanting to get fed again so if this gets good reviews I'll take her back right away. I like slutty attitude.
Duration: 1:08:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7866kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tara 1st Visit Gloryhole Swallow FHD

Kamara 2nd visit Gloryholes Swallow FHD Clymer

She's back for her second Gloryhole feeding and this time she was free to do whatever she wanted without having to ask "Daddy" for permission.
This chick is a vacuum and loves having her mouth used like a pocket pussy. She's like another popular girl on here we all know who can cum just from having her mouth fucked.
She's had a long-time fantasy of being spit-roasted by two BBC so she came to the right place to make that happen.
She's bringing her g/f with her next time who also loves dick as much as she does so that should be another great Gloryhole visit!
Kamara takes multiple cumloads through the gloryhole while smoking weed from her pen. She eventually finds a couple big black cocks in the theater room and get spit roasted. She sucks another cock before heading back to the gloryhole for a couple more loads.
Duration: 52:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11195kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kamara 2nd visit Gloryholes Swallow FHD
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03192 секунды с 9 запросами