View Single Post
Old 09-26-2024, 09:06 AM   #1614
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rendezvous a la De Sade Green Camp

Cast: Michelle, Master Costello, Hendrik R., Slave M.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Pussy & Tits Torture, Spanking, Fisting, SM, Dominatio
Video language: English
Yes, rendezvous of this sort are still taking place. And of course, being Master the neo Marquis, is he putting it onto film and kind enough, letting us watch some of these sumptuous rendezvous.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:59:19
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rendezvous a la De Sade

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1 Faulkner

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge pairs of panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then start by applying a simple wire bra. Soon after she gets some nipple suction, and she reacts quite violently while yelping through her gag at the same time. Intensifying her bondage will need to be done, out of necessity. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Bound to Test Part 2 Nowra

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
We make her do 20 naked squats. Her panties stuffed in her mouth makes her counting just a mumble. When she has to pee a clear glass bowl is provided for her to release her bladde. One of her limits has always been penetration of any kind, but she trusts us enough to let us go there. First some fingers and then a heavy metal toy. Her holes, like her limits, are being stretched nicely.
Duration: 42:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound to Test Part 2

Manhandling March Part 3 Cordoba

Release Year: 2024
Juliette shows off her bruised ass while the next position is setup. It's not her favorite though. What is supposed to be a tease torment turns into simple torment. Juliette is sitting on the Tremor and she's not happy about it. The Tremor is turned on and off to stimulate her, but she just screams and complains.
Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Manhandling March Part 3

Cuntwalk Medical Lake

A little pleasure, a lot of pain, Hazel Hypnotic has never disappointed when it comes to our live feeds. She is a beautiful, top-notch performer that always keeps her promise to participate in the most deviant demands we can come up with.
Duration: 42:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5651kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuntwalk

Blind Hole Part 1 Hordville

As Anastasia and Maya answer questions Anastasia gets black contacts in her eyes. They are so black that Anastasia can't see anything. Hole is written on her pretty face to remind us that's all she is.
Duration: 1:07:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blind Hole Part 1

Spreadable Part 3 Spruce Pine

Katie is completely covered in wax. It feels so good she just rolls around in it. Once she's mostly cleaned off she goes to get a bit more wax out of her hair. Cora stretches for us while wearing a leather posture collar; a brief preview of what we will see next month.
Duration: 1:25:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spreadable Part 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20166 секунды с 9 запросами