View Single Post
Old 09-26-2024, 08:23 AM   #1769
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kimberly Kane Metairie

Cast: Kimberly Kane
Genres: Blonde ,top ,Bondage ,Latex ,Submission ,BDSM ,Fear Play ,Domination ,natural boobs ,slim
Video language: English
Adorable Kimberely Kane is this weeks wonderful contribution to WB. Shes, hot, sexy and so much fun that I forgot I was working at times. Shes tied to a chair in her latex outfit and dropped into the hot tub. Shes made to stand tiptoe spread-eagle with a DOS (Dick-On-A-Stick)keeping her that way, her delicious ass is spanked and and she is dunked over and over again in a second hot tub scene. Come back soon Kimberely!
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:31
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 646.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kimberly Kane

April Olsen Tokat

Cast: April Olsen, Hatler
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Prostate Massage, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimming, Vibrator
Tattooed hotties are Mistress April’s weakness. There was something about Hatler that made her want to completely overpower him. He is much too eager at the start and practically begs for April’s body. She sits on his chest and teases him with her pretty pussy. She uses her vibrator to make herself cum right in his helpless face. He could never make her feel that good, although he could try. He takes a flogging while suspended upside-down in rope bondage. This pleases Mistress April very much. She helps herself and sucks his hard cock that’s conveniently positioned in front of her face. He licks her pussy through her pink latex. Mistress needs to fuck this young man’s eager asshole and so she restrains him with his legs in the air. April straps on a huge dildo and fucks the cum right out of him, making him lick it all up. Bon appétit.
Duration: 42:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Olsen

Plundered Princess Part 2 Rock Port

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage, Humiliation
Her first predicament begins with her hands being tightly wrapped so that she has no fingers. A latex hood is placed on her head. It has a single tiny hole in front of her mouth, but there's quite a bit of latex between her lips and the hole. Every time she breaths in the mask gets sucked to her face.
Duration: 56:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plundered Princess Part 2

The Fuck Toy and The Anal Sex Doll Amargosa Valley

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Christie Stevens, Sara Luvv, Mickey Mod
Genres: latex, slave, submission, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
Sara Luvv is a beautiful well kept wife that comes to The Upper Floor for some objectification and sex toy training. Once her consent forms are signed she is thrown to her knees, cuffed to the bed, and introduced to her mentor, Christie Stevens, dressed as the perfect sex doll slave in latex with gigantic tits. Sara´s submission is beautiful and she falls into her role as a sex toy quickly, only speaking in the third person, having her pussy clamped shut, her face used, and her tight body beaten and fucked as she cums over and over uncontrollably. Christie teaches by example, begging for cock, taking intensely orgasmic anal poundings, and riding Sara´s face. BY the end of the day, the Upper Floor has a perfectly trained pair of sex toys that can beg in unison for a hot load of cum.
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Fuck Toy and The Anal Sex Doll

Sandra Romain Tel Aviv

Cast: Sandra Romain
Genres: Bondage ,Brunette ,Ball Gag ,Latex ,natural boobs ,Femdom ,Rope Bondage ,slim ,black hair ,Pain
During her distinguished two-and-a-half-year tenure at Kink, Sandra Romain left an indelible mark, bringing her captivating presence to a diverse array of adult entertainment sets, including Sex and Submission, Whipped Ass, Wired Pussy, Men in Pain, Water Bondage, and Fucking Machines. Her versatile performances showcase both her professional prowess and adaptability across various genres.
Duration: 6:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9607kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 464.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Romain

Bitches Love Leather Bonus The Dalles

My captor, not looking any less menacing (hee hee!) returns to make me do what he wants. Once he is sure that I will submit to him, he removes the metal cuffs and demands that I remove my dress. Obeying his demand, I kneel on the floor in front of his "metal contraption", slowly remove my seductive red dress, and put my hands behind my head. I am now only wearing black and burgundy garter belt and stockings, with black bra and panties (and black metal collar, of course). The red latex bit gag is still in mouth. But, the bad guy decides he'd like to see a different gag on me. The bit gag just doesn't look right for what he has in mind. So, he makes me change out my gag for another one he found in my implements no doubt- a black leather panel with a red ball behind the panel made by Bitches Love Leather. It's a new gag and I haven't had a chance to wear it in yet, but I am just trying to concentrate on keeping the guy in black with the ski mask appeased.
Duration: 2:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5639kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitches Love Leather Bonus

Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Mega Ass Blasters Carupano

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Mask, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket
Goddess Lexi gets a surprise visit from Carmen Rivera, Domina Dahlia, and a big bag of monster-sized dicks!! Lexi is perfectly equipped with two obedient anal whores who would give anything to please this trio of All-Star Mistresses..especially their asses. Both sluts have their fuck-holes bent over and royally pounded with massive strap-on dicks keeping them stuffed and filled from both ends. These anal sluts will not be walking properly for weeks to come once their holes have been destroyed by these three vicious Goddesses.
Duration: 25:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Mega Ass Blasters
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03201 секунды с 9 запросами