luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BaitBus Hardening Your Image

BaitBus Hardening Your Image

Studio: BaitBus
Cast: Colby Jansen, Ty Roderick

Another week, another cruse around the town looking for straight dudes. We decided to hit up Miami Beach and, sure enough, we got a good one. We caught Colby walking around, taking in the nice Miami sun and checking out soccer moms as they walk their dogs n'shit. That's right fellas, Colby is into milfs. The straight of the straight! He was a little apprehensive at first, but that soon changed after he saw Alexis in the back. With the promise of $200, the bait was set. We did the traditional chit chat and what not. I could tell his attention was elsewhere, though. I got fed up with it so I told Alexis to just put her tits in his face. Soon we had him down to his birthday suit, ready for a blindfolded dick suck! He had a pretty nice dick for a burly white boy. Of course things don't just end at that. You know what we do! With the promise of some pussy and more money, straight guys will do just about anything! Enjoy!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 59:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.3 GB

Download BaitBus Hardening Your Image

Malik delgaty and 2 more guys

Release Year: 2024
Studio: OnlyFans

Only Fans - Malik Delgaty collection! Passionate sucks of 3 handsome guys - Malik Delgaty and 2 more guys with elastic ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:29
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

Download Malik delgaty and 2 more guys

Mono and JoJo

With passions overflowing, imagine the possibilities! Spirited, fun-loving and sexually charged the boys go with the flow and let loose!

Duration: 22:33
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 697.2 MB

Download Mono and JoJo

Cristian fucks Jonathan

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Timtales Exclusive Jonathan Miranda wanted a piece of that prime Argentinian meat. Who can blame him for that? Cristian Sam and Jonathan are beyond hot in this intense fuck session. They were both coming back from the gym, all pumped up and ready to fuck. Jonathan's strong muscular ass can definitely take a pounding!

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10465kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cristian fucks Jonathan

A Secret Place - Alex Kof and Nick Floyd

These guys love cock and cannot wait to have the house to themselves for a bit of sucking and fucking with their twinky boy toys!

Duration: 27:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download A Secret Place - Alex Kof and Nick Floyd
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04397 секунды с 9 запросами