Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Coco Lovelock, Maria Kazi - Serving It Up For Coach (2024) Jhang Sadar

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Coco Lovelock, Maria Kazi
Genres: Threesome
Video language: English
Coco Lovelock comes strutting in to Bruce Venture’s office and goes right under his desk to begin sucking him off. There’s nothing subtle about the exchange. Bruce is enjoying his blowjob until Maria Kazi walks in for a meeting. Maria is all business, which makes it difficult for Bruce to enjoy the handie and BJ Coco is continuing to deliver.
When Maria finally realizes what’s up, she scolds Coco for not sharing sooner. The girls get to work together, blowing Bruce’s mind with their hot mouths. Maria takes a ride on Coach’s dick in reverse cowgirl as Coco strips out of her miniskirt so Maria can eat her pussy. As Maria gets to her feet, Bruce keeps her pussy party going in doggy.
Coco gets a turn as she lays on Bruce’s desk and slurps at Maria’s juices. When Maria pushes Coach into his chair, she rides him in cowgirl while shoving her tits in his face so she can reach Coco’s cooch. Coco tags in, riding in cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl as Bruce goes for a pussy feast in Maria’s snatch. Then Maria gets one last pussy pounding as Coco rides her face. The girls finish Bruce off with another double BJ, leaving them a treat to share in the afterglow.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10045kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coco Lovelock, Maria Kazi - Serving It Up For Coach (2024)

Lexi Dona, Michy Perez - Full body lesbian workout Irwin

Cast: Lexi Dona, Michy Perez
Today in the Fitness Rooms, beautiful lesbians Lexi Dona and Michy Perez are working up a sweat. After doing some pelvic floor thrusts, the athletic babes take a break and start making out! Aroused, Colombian beauty Michy spreads Lexi’s legs and eats out the sexy brunette’s tight pussy, and then it’s Michy’s turn to get on her knees so that inked-up Lexi can stimulate her lips and clit from behind in doggy position. Later, long-haired Michy sits on Lexi’s face for a tongue fucking before the horny nymphs pleasure each other by doing some 69ing! This intense workout ends with both Lexi and Perez reaching an exhilarating climax, and then the petite hotties share a passionate kiss.
Duration: 29:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16004kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Dona, Michy Perez - Full body lesbian workout

Melanie Hicks - Fucking my stepsons bull Verdunville

I open the front door to my house this afternoon, and I find this loser's mom standing outside. His mom's name is Melanie Hicks and she tells me that she wants me to stop bullying her ! I tell her to get completely naked on my front porch, and I will think about it. She does what she's told, but I am still not satisfied. I can feel my cock growing hard in my pants, so I invited her inside of my house. She walks into my living room and gets down on her knees to give me a blowjob. Once I am nice and hard, I have her sit down on a chair so I can start to fuck her pussy. I shove my cock in her ass and I fuck her ass and pussy, back and forth! I fuck both of her tight holes in the missionary position followed by the doggystyle position. When I am done using her, I tell her that we will fuck again tonight...Confession-I walk into the bedroom that Melanie is staying in, and she is completely naked lying on the bed. I love that she is following the rules, which are: You have to be naked at all times. It's a pretty simple yet important rule. She tells me that she has a confession to make, and I'm all ears. She confesses that she goes on dates with men and she fucks them. I confessed something back to her: I already knew that! That's the reason why I've been bullying her step- in the first place! I do tell her that I will stop bullying him if she lets me fuck her right now though. She moves over towards me on the bed and she starts to suck my cock Then she lies down on the bed and I fuck her pussy in the missionary position at first. I take my cock out of her pussy and I slide it deep in her ass hole. I take my cock out and I go back and forth between her pussy and her ass. Then I flip her over into the doggystyle position and I continue to fuck both of her holes back and forth, in no particular order. Luke's mom is such a slut and I love it! I tell her to hop on top of me next and I watch her ride my cock with her pussy followed by her ass hole.Step 's Bully Impregnates Me-Melanie is outside tanning in a pink thong and no top, while I chat with her. I tell her that she has to fuck me a few more times before I stop bullying her step-. I tell her to come back inside of the house, and she follows me inside. I instruct her to take off her bikini, so she strips out of it. Melanie tells me that she wants to try and get pregnant today and she doesn't mind if I cum inside of her. We move over to the couch and she starts to give me another blowjob. She lies down on the blue couch in my living room and I fuck her ass and pussy back and forth again. I love fucking both of her holes! After a few minutes, I have her flip over on to her stomach so I can fuck her ass and pussy from behind. Then she flips over on to her back and I continue to fuck her holes both and forth. When I'm ready to cum, I explode inside of her pussy! Then I watch my cum drip out of her pussy and down her ass hole.
Duration: 46:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5818kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melanie Hicks - Fucking my stepsons bull

Kay Carter: Big Booty Blonde Submits to Codey Steele Ermine

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
Cast: Codey Steele, Kay Carter
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, blond, Blonde, Bondage, Circumcised, Crop, dungeon, Feet, master, multiple orgasms, Rough Sex, Sub, Submission, submissive, Suspension, train
Kay Carter is naturally submissive and loves BDSM in her personal life. Things are a little different in our dungeon. Codey Steele expects certain behavior and will to do what’s necessary to get the results he wants. Kay stands in the middle of the dungeon. Her hands are tied above her head and her feet are tied to a spreader bar to keep her pussy available. Codey enters with a crop in his hand to implement the rules. Kay will do anything to prove her worthiness to her new master. She is almost too eager, so he trains her in self-control, making her beg for the things she wants. He spends some time training her throat for proper cock-sucking. After that he moves on to a suspension. The suspension has all of her holes fully exposed and ready for him to use at his will. Kay feasts on his cock like the hungry little slut that she is. Codey fucks her mouth and pussy into full submission before moving on to the final position. Next, Kay finds herself bound on a dirty mattress in the middle of the floor. He rips multiple orgasms out of her with his fingers and a vibe. Next he buries his cock deep inside of her wet pussy, then adds the vibe again to send her over the edge. He flips her over in a doggy position and then fucks her from behind, ultimately covering her in his cum.
Duration: 1:06:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kay Carter: Big Booty Blonde Submits to Codey Steele

Cayla and Ellen Betsy Ronneby

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Cayla and Ellen Betsy
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster and faster! Ellen lays on her back and Cayla continues to fist her. Without needing much clitoral stimulation, Ellen orgasms from this deep penetration and passes the Fister Twister challenge with ease!
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cayla and Ellen Betsy

Rebel Rhyder - Face Fucking And Brutal Anal - FullHD 1080p Echzell

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
After she swallowed about 16 oz’s of Yellow Discipline, and yaked it all up into the whore bowl and all over Das Boot and Sam, we decided to focus on ruining her asshole—when one hole is destroyed, destroy another. You may ask. Why didn't you fuck her pussy much? Because that feels good to her, and as Mr. T said in Rocky 3, We fucked that ass until it looked like the exit wound after a 30 ought 6 on a Buck. It was tough to watch. I kicked a butt plug in it that had a spherical entrance, and I pulled out my cock and filled it with my bladder bisque. stress enough the level of destruction she endured. She's a tough little cock holster, but in the end, they all lose.
Duration: 1:13:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder - Face Fucking And Brutal Anal - FullHD 1080p

Skinny Cutie Emily Pink Enjoys a DP Threesome at the Office White

Cast: Emily Pink
Genres: Threesome, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Double Penetration (DP), Facial, Gaping, Latina, Office, Reverse Cowgirl
Emily has a very special way of making sales with her clients, and today on private, she reels in Erik Everhard with her irresistible charm before her boss, Yannick Shaft, joins in for an unforgettable threesome that includes endless sucking and fucking with deepthroat blowjobs and quality anal and DP action that climaxes with two facial cumshots!
Duration: 45:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skinny Cutie Emily Pink Enjoys a DP Threesome at the Office

Время генерации страницы 0.04887 секунды с 9 запросами