Old Yesterday, 04:22 AM   #2949
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Dana DeArmond

Dana DeArmond

Cast: Dana DeArmond
Genres: Gag ,Pierced Pussy ,Chains ,other hair color ,shaved ,Boot ,Corset ,Latex ,Machine Dildo ,Solo Female
Video language: English

Dana has shot for many of our other sites. She wanted to be fucked by robots so badly, I couldn't say no.Wow! She's quite a depth queen, and she's <em>insatiable< em>, even though she had a cold - Watch her get fucked by the Predator, the MiniMite, and the Dragon. I had to put her in bondage and bring out the ALL NEW Annihilator before she had had enough! Also: the pussycam is back - check out the outrageous quivering pussylip, screaming orgasm action in the MiniMite scene.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 509.2 MB

Download Dana DeArmond

Newcomer Begs for More Machine fucking

Cast: Raven Reign
Genres: black hair ,Solo Female ,Tattoo ,Spanking ,Machine Dildo ,natural boobs ,Curvy ,Hitachi
Video language: English

Raven is brand spanking new, and we weren't sure how she would respond to all of the stimulation that comes from shooting a Fucking Machines shoot. We quickly see that this little slut can more than handle this, but now we are wondering if the machines can handle this slut. Her orgasms are so fucking powerful that she loses complete control of her body. She shakes and quivers as the orgasms flow through her body. We break out the fastest machines and this slut keeps begging for more. We fuck her nonstop until we finally ensure that her hungry cunt is satisfied and that she has had enough.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Newcomer Begs for More Machine fucking
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05303 секунды с 9 запросами