View Single Post
Old 09-22-2024, 07:47 PM   #9861
Dens007

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Dens007 Непонятно, что и думать...

The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v1.00 PB 2] (2024/ENG)

The game is a sequel of The Prison. The events are occuring one year after the first game. You are now living a dream life, in spite of previous events that have left scars forever. You're trying to move forward... Unfortunately, things aren't really going to go as well as expected...

v1.00 PB 2:
What's new in this version

Regarding rendered pictures

516 Renders for the fifth fight. (I have generated 200+ more renders compared to the previous build)

Main Quest/Story continue:
The fifth fight is ready and fully implemented (She has less HP than it should be for now)

A fight scene where I spent a lot of time trying to make the moment more epic when you win the fight
6 different sex scenes If you win the battle (3 Dominant and 3 Submissive scenes if you are too hesitant to fuck her)
A scene when you lose with subtlety whether you submit or not

if you submit twice or more, you will be able to unlock more submissive scenes (if you accept to submit more to her)
there are 3 submissive scenes there (But 95 renders still need to be implemented so it mean this part will get more scenes)

A special scene I have decided to add in last minute (As always...) if you win the fight, during the fighting scene, Alixa will provoke you by asking you if you want to become her dog (You can of course accept it and if you do that you will get a special "bad ending"

If you are wearing Janna ring during that event, you could get another special ending scene

Screenshots:

Release date: 21 September, 2024
Genre: 2D Game, Female Domination, Male Domination, Handjob
Censorship: NO
Developer / Publisher: jinjonkun
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Size: 2.87 GB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5005fef046db1/Th...ild_Part_2.zip

Время генерации страницы 0.02352 секунды с 9 запросами