View Single Post
Old 09-22-2024, 03:21 AM   #21880
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Arabella - perfect reverse prayer

Arabella - perfect reverse prayer

We have said it before: Arabella is the perfect bondage babe! She has it all! Extreme flexibility, very tieable boobs, and a huge mouth. What more can you ask for? Unfortunately, it means Arabella always gets tied up in the most extreme positions, the ones that other models can't do. She also gets the biggest gags other models can't do. Is that unfair? We don't think so, we are trying to be nice to her, we even matched her rope to the wall color! Enjoy Arabella in a reverse prayer that is one of the highest you have ever seen!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9698kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 407.7 MB

Download Arabella - perfect reverse prayer

DragonLily and Jolene

Cast: Jolene ,DragonLily
Genres: natural boobs ,BDSM ,Strap On ,Dominatrix ,Facesitting ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,Suspension ,Pain ,Lesbian
Video language: English

Jolene came to whippedass with an open mind and was ready to try new forms of sex. For someone not too much into pain, she toughs it out and endures some hard punishment from Dragonlily. Suspended to a wood post, she has clothes pins whipped off of her flesh before cumming hard from the vibrator. Then she must lick ass and strap-on fuck her mistress while her elbows are tied together. Lastly, she is fucked in the ass while in bondage.

Duration: 45:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 534.7 MB

Download DragonLily and Jolene

Amy vs. The Vibrating Chair

After wrapping her in tight purple ropes, a6m6y6 (Amy) didn't think that a little wooden chair could hold her down. Knowing better I decided a quick demonstration was in order. It didn't take long for her to give up, especially with the vibe just out of her reach. I love to watch her cum so I strapped the Hitachi wand to the chair on high and watched the show.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1518kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 91.7 MB

Download Amy vs. The Vibrating Chair

Cock Lover Part Two - Crissy Moon

Crissy sure looks happy to be suspended in a hanging hogtie as Mr. Pogo plunges in and out of her cunt. Add a vibrator to the clit and crissy comes, an ecstatic look on her face. After roping crissy flat to a bed with her hair tied to the headboard, PD drops his pants and sits on her face so she can lick and suck his balls. She's fucked, caned, and made to suck cock, then comes again with the beloved vibrator on her clit. Bound tight into a fuckable ball, PD rolls her around, trying out her holes. I like it, she confesses afterwards. The helplessness turns me on.

Format: real
Duration: 25:40
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 137.9 MB

Download Cock Lover Part Two - Crissy Moon

Kinky Evil Nurses

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Jessie Cox ,Isis Love
Genres: Choking ,slim ,Forceps Clamps ,Spanking ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,High Heels ,Metal Bondage ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,fake boobs ,Medical Fetish ,Fingering ,Vaginal Fisting ,Machine Dildo ,Role Play ,Fisting ,Rope Bondage ,Double Penetration ,Slave ,Lesbian ,Pai
Video language: English

Jessie Cox goes to the hospital expecting her sprained finger to be looked after. Instead she gets two kinky evil nurses using and abusing her in bondage. Includes fisting, tit smothering, fuck saw, spanking, flogging, face slapping and much more.

Duration: 1:01:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kinky Evil Nurses
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21780 секунды с 9 запросами