View Single Post
Old 09-21-2024, 11:59 PM   #21876
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Ariel - tight gloved elbow bondage

Ariel - tight gloved elbow bondage

Flexible busty Ariel is back and she is wearing some incredible lingerie! Sexy long gloves match her vintage style outfit perfectly. Now we just need to find a way to tie her, with no hope of escape. Ariel is capable of handling the tightest elbow bondage, so we just add a super strict rope to her gloved arms. It will be enough to keep her restrained, there simply is no way she can reach the knots. From the front, it looks like Ariel has no arms, that's how tight it was. She struggles and struggles, but there's no hope. She knows it, but she just loves struggling!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14571kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 509.9 MB

Download Ariel - tight gloved elbow bondage

Slave Training of Alison Rey

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Mr. Pete, Alison Rey
Genres: bondage, slave, blowjob, discipline, drool, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Video language: English

All natural hottie Alison Rey begs for her trainer´s attention, and Mr Pete responds with strict bondage, strict rules and quick discipline. Alison learns the value hard work and the rewards of pleasing Pete. A hard, sloppy blowjob in tight bondage leaves Alison´s perfect natural tits cover in her own drool. Alison is a great submissive slut and gives it up to Pete in several positions, Super hot girl, hot training!

Duration: 48:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Slave Training of Alison Rey

Autumn vs. The Want Ad

Within a week of posting my ad online and a few emails later Autumn was at my door, eager to help. Feigning any prior experience with rope I awkwardly invited her to so I could practice. After 20 minutes Autumn was more than secure in her ropes and it was more than obvious that I needed no practice. Before Autumn could say anything a gag is pushed into her mouth and left to find a way out. Counting the minutes until our hour session is up she does her best to free herself to no avail. Even if she could reach a knot, they are cinched so tight she couldn't undo them. As the hour nears I drop several hundred dollars on the floor sending her into panic. I'll be needing her for a bit longer than an hour.

Duration: 21:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2303kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 384.7 MB

Download Autumn vs. The Want Ad

Ariel Anderssen - reverse prayer nurse

the Ariel Anderssen is back! She was very excited to get tied up in this hospital setting, who doesn't like a nurse in bondage! The tall blonde Ariel is famous for her reverse prayer skills, so we tied her in white ropes, hands up very high between her shoulders. A red and white gag matches her cute nurse outfit perfectly! All nurses should be tied like this all the time! Although that might not be super helpful, but it would certainly cheer us up!

Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14557kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 465.0 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - reverse prayer nurse

Cherry Torn Tagteamed Cherry Torn utterly destroyed by cock!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Threesome, Deepthroat, Hardcore, All Sex

Cherry is a natural born pervert that craves the rough handling and bondage that Sexuallybroken specializes in. Today this cum slut will get worked over until her brain meat melts.

Duration: 32:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cherry Torn Tagteamed Cherry Torn utterly destroyed by cock!
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04120 секунды с 9 запросами