Old 09-20-2024, 06:31 PM   #21860
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Damage Me Please!!

Damage Me Please!!

Cast: Dahlia Sky ,The Pope
Genres: Handler ,Tattoo ,Deprivation ,slim ,Humiliation ,Feet ,Stocks ,Domination ,Suspension ,bottom
Video language: English

Dahlia has gotten herself into quite the predicament this time. She is in a variation of the scavenger's , sitting on the ground. She is fondled and penetrated, tormented, then the device is pulled into the air.
She is then put in a inverted ankle suspension with her arms and head held in place with stocks. A deprivation box is mounted to the stocks for her pretty little head to go in. She is covered in pegs, caned, flogged, and made to cum before she is let down and put into her final device.
Next she is put in a brutal back bending device that shows her no mercy at all. Her body is totally exposed. The Pope starts with her feet by applying bands, then some extra special attention to her soles fills the room with screams of agony. Her body is then covered in hot wax and her nipples are tormented with a cane. Her final orgasms are monumental!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Damage Me Please!!

Addicted to Bondage

Sasha Knox is addicted to Mistress MISSogynys deft hand and skill at erotic Lezdom device torment. After getting her ass and pussy totally dominated her first time in Mistress,s dungeon, Sashas slave training today is going to focus on nipple torment.

Duration: 25:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2827kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 550.2 MB

Download Addicted to Bondage

Assylum - Fuck my ass, flush my face Charlotte Sartre

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

The infamous toilet fuck scene with hot little Goth Charlotte is back... now with several minutes of additional footage, including some extra rude piss content. This sense has some very rough anal swirlies in a piss-filled bowl, lots of ATM, and nasty foot worship.

Duration: 28:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5741kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Assylum - Fuck my ass, flush my face Charlotte Sartre

Assessing Rilynn Rae, Day One

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Rilynn Rae, Mr. Pete
Genres: pain, slave, Corporal Punishment, Smoking, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, oral sex, throat fuck
Video language: English

Rilynn enters the program with an agenda. She is a sexy as fuck lady with long lean legs, beautiful natural tits and a knockout face that just screams ´Fuck Me´. And she is smart enough to know right away what she needs to learn:The Curriculum Items- The Art of Welcoming Pain. She hates the pain of the clothes pins on her skin and nipples but she begs me to train her to take the pain and get off on it.- The Squat. She is weak. The squat is central to a strong slave and a strong squat is required for the deep, hard reverse cowgirl fucking we love to see on Training of O. Rilynn is challenged to undertake a program to improve her strength and performance in this area.Intense stress positions, hard corporal punishment, deep throat fucking, hard pussy fucking and intense slave training dominate this smoking hot .

Duration: 52:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Assessing Rilynn Rae, Day One

Mandy Muse Freshly Chained

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Holy shit. We found ourselves a certified bondage newbie and we're going to take full advantage of her. Look at her! She's hot! Young, fit, sexy, and willing? How we got our hands on a prize this sweet is beyond us. The bondage gods must love us.

Duration: 52:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mandy Muse Freshly Chained
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05427 секунды с 9 запросами